Thread: Ethel and Norman

Ethel and Norman

Ethel and Norman what a gorgeous pair you are!!!

Your stories touched me so much. How wonderful that you were able to bring smiles to your human grandparents when they needed them most. Norman, I'm sure you are getting lots of smiles from heaven daily from your grandpa. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Ethel and Norman! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a treat, having not just one but two most deserving creatures as our extra special honorees!

What stunning creatures you both are, simply magnificent, with hearts of gold! I was all teary after reading your human's very touching tribute to her/his beautiful best friends. Your Grandma and Grandpa were so very blessed to have known your unconditional love and comfort in their final days, when they most needed a smile, a reason to feel good about life. And now that you've dedicated your lives to pet therapy, so many more spirits soothed and hearts lifted, thanks to your selfless commitment to helping others! How very proud your human must be, and rightfully so! And just as momoffuzzyfaces has said, I'm sure that both your grandparents are looking down upon you from heaven today, as every day; sending you both their love and a smile, and so proud to see their earthly angels, their namesakes, being crowned Pets of the Day! Their love and their spirits live on in you both, and what a wonderful legacy that is!

Keep up the good work, Norman and Ethel, not only in your therapy work, but as the best feathered friends, the most loving companions, a human could ever hope for!
    Love and gentle strokes to you both, with wishes for a very happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Ethel and Norman -- I love that you are therapy birds, first to your grandparents, then to kids and seniors, and to your "jailbirds" fans. I bet you bring many smiles to those you visit -- you are literally a bright spot in their day! Happy Pets of the Day to you!

p.s., I don't know that you would like snow. You seem more like the type that would like sunshine. Snow is sometimes wet and usually cold.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Ethel and Norman

Ethel and Norman are beautiful and amazing Clearly they bring love and joy and healing to everyone whose lives they touch Magical wonderful Ethel and Norman, perfect Pets of the day!! Peace and love

Hello Ethel and Norman! You both are lovely and sounds as if you are a great help and joy to those folks in nursing homes, etc. I just bet you are the highlight of their day or week. Good for your mom for taking you there and having you be "therapy birds". Your story is sad and beautiful at the same time; you really are special birds. I hope you continue to be therapy birds and have a long happy life with your human. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Hello Ethel and Norman,

You give a whole new meaning to the term "jail birds".
    What beautiful feathers you have & sounds like you both are very smart.
    Congratulations on being honored as our amazing PETS OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

How wonderful to meet you today, Ethel and Norman! I have never known a therapy bird before, and I imagine that you must brighten the lives of everyone you meet. You are both absolutely gorgeous.

I just know that your whole family, living and passed, are looking at you with pride today. You truly deserve your Pet of the Day honours for bringing so much happiness to so many.

Congratulations!

Ethel and Norman

They are such beautiful birds! Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

-K.