Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Sadie, I lover your brindle coloring, I wish you a happy Dog of the Day.

Good morning sweet Sadie girl! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a beautiful girl you are, Sadie, in body and heart! I was so touched by your human's tribute to her/his precious baby girl! How blessed she/he was the day she decided on rescue, welcoming one most deserving doggie into her life, her home and heart! And every day, as is so often the case with our rescued furkids, you return her love a gazillion fold! What a beautiful bond you and your person have already forged, and what a wonderful life awaits you, Sadie! You and your human were meant to be together, best friends and soul mates, for life!
    Thanks for brightening my very dark and stormy day with your heart warming story, your heart melting photos, sweetheart! (That bottom closeup left me in a puddle ofmush!) Hoping for you and your wonderful person a very special day of celebration, and countless more years of shared love and companionship! Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Sadie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your pictures just exude happiness and love. You are beyond cute and I wish you and your pawrent a long happy life together.

Hey Sadie! I bet you can be a handful. Very happy you were rescued! Keep learning more commands & tricks!

Hello Sadie, It's great to meet you sweetie. I must say, you
    sure look like a very happy & upbeat kind of pup. You also are a very
    pretty girl. Sounds like you found a wonderful friend & companion in your
    human family. Congratulations sweetheart on being chosen for special
    honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses sweet baby girl. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Sadie

Sadie is an adorable little puppy!! I love the brindle coloring too So happy you have this sweet little pup to love (kinda jealous ) Have a great day,peace and love

Hello there, pretty girl! You look like a very, very happy puppy! I hope you get lots of your favorite things today, tell your humans to give you an extra treat or two for me. Hugs and kisses to you pretty little one across the miles and congratulations on being the most deserving puppy er dog of the day!!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Sadie, the Heart Stealer...

Dear Friend,
    I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful Sadie with us. It's obvious this wee dog has stolen your heart clean away, and you have not minded it one bit, either. It's always so special when a person finds their life "invaded" by such a sweet heart animal as Sadie. I pray Sadie can have a long, happy, healthy life with you, that your days with her be filled with warmth, excitement and love. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus and have found the Father so often brings His children special animals, those which need an extra measure of love. Perhaps that is what has happened between you and Sadie. May the Lord bless and keep you for what you have done in the life of this very special and wonderful puppy dog.
    Take care, my friend. Thanks again for sharing.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Savior,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA