Thread: Pretty, Precious Patchess

Pretty, Precious Patchess

Sweetie, who cares if your colors have faded; as long as you are a healthy, loving, special girl, that's all anyone needs. My boy is 16, so I know how it is to see you guys slow down, but stay around for a while, ok? We need our elderly kitties for a long time more. Happy COTD.

What a picture!

Patchess, you're a lovely kitty and I'm glad to make your acquaintance this morning! I'm sure you and your fur sibling are quite a pair if this picture tells any amount of the story.

You have a wonderful day, sweetie, and a great celebration for COTD!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a Beautiful Unique Cat of many colors you are Patchess , and you certainly have quite an unique and beautiful name.
    We love that photo Ptchess , of you keeping watch over your Little Owesome Orangie, and teaching the the ways of Cat Wisdom.

You are such a Precious Senior Kittyzen, and while your colors may have fafded , we are betting that your love, and friendship with your family have not.

We Found Cats love Your Patchess and Friends ^^ and are sending you all a Big Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Patchess , Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Patchess

Patchess is certainly awsome indeed! What a sweetheart I'm with you and hope she lives forever too! Have a great day and wonderful tommorrows,peace and love

Gorgeous, precious Patchess! You are so very beautiful, and I love the photo Pinot's Mom posted of you and your kitty-sibling! I agree with what Catmandu wrote-- while your colors may have faded I'm sure your love and friendship with your family have not. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Patchess! --And Bella, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are truly fortunate to have Patches in your life. She looks nearly identical to my Myki whom I lost to cancer at the age of 19. She was Mama to all of the rescues I brought into the home and I still miss her after 5 years! Love her,, love her, love her!!!

Patchess what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I'm still smiling. I can only imagine all the smiles you give your family. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Patches

Wow...what a harrowing start...how could anyone treat a pet with such disregard? Anyway...look at you now! You colors remind me of my Gypsy, who passed a little after she turned fifteen.
    You are a sweet lil' angel. And you have a crazy lil' sis to keep you company!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you, Patches!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Patchess the Persian Princess

Hi, Patchess, normally I am not as keen on Persians, but your colors are just so lovely. (I cannot even imagine what they must have been like when you were younger, if they are faded now.) And your story tugged at my heart. I especially liked reading about how you comfort your purrson when she is ill or sad. Yes, our pets are most often our furkids, but there are times when they can really "mother" us when we need it...That's what my Julie of happy memory did for me when I had my own hard times.
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Hi there "pretty, precious Patchess!" A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a breathtakingly gorgeous golden girl you are, Patchess, and what a story you have to tell! From such inauspicious (to say the least) sad beginnings you lived to touch SO many lives with your love and devotion! What a very momentous day that was, the day your forever family found their way to you! Your Mommy says your stunning coloring has faded a tad with the years (though I can't imagine you being any more beautiful). But as Catmandu has so perfectly said, "while your colors may have faded, we are betting that your love, and friendship with your family have not!" By the way, your big, bright, sparkling, amber eyes are simply stunning!
    I'm so very happy to have had the opportunity to meet you today, Patchess, to have the honor of paying tribute to all that you mean to your wonderful family! How lucky your Mommy is, to have a fur covered kid as special as you in their lives! And your photos??? Heart melting!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, Patchess, celebrating to the max with your Mommy and adorable kitty sib, Bella!
    Love and cuddles to you precious Patchess! Wishing for you and your family many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Patches,

Wow, how gorgeous you are sweetie. I have never seen a Persian
    with your beautiful mix of colors. I enjoyed reading your story and seeing
    pictures of you & sis Bella. Congratulations on being chosen as our special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you many,many more happy & healthy years
    sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello beautiful Patches! It is a pleasure to meet you and Bella. I am so glad both of you have a loving human in your lives. You look great for 15 yrs and it sure sounds as if you are loved very much (both you and Bella). I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Patchess

Wow, she is a beautiful kitty! I love those pretty amber eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

She is an amazing Cat, I haven't seen such a patchy cat earlier. Even his colour is awesome, don't think it has faded.