Thread: MagnfiCat Manny.

MagnfiCat Manny.

Oh Boy we get to start Todays thread on such a Big Happy Cat!!
    You sure look so happy and relaxed on your bed Manny, we Found Ctas love our bed as well , it would be like our humans sleeping on a Bed the size of a football field!!!

You take some excellent Photos Manny, and it is sad that we are so many miles apart, we could share our dinner with you and snuggle all up in a Cat Pile!!!

We Found Ctas All Love New Friends and are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day MagnfiCat Manny ^^.
    Magnfi Cat Manny
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Manny

Manny is excellent!! He looks so happy and healthy What a joy to see today Adorable cat! peace and love

Blog Entries

What a gorgeous Manny!

Congrats Manny on being COTD. You have beautiful stripes like a big tiger. I have a big kitty named Zuki who looks alot like you. I found him and eight other tiny kittens AND TWO Mommas who were obviously sisters, in the cab of an abandoned semi-truck in 2008. I brought them all home and found another home for about half of them, and still have five of them here. They are all very sweet and thankful for being rescued. I bet you are a lovebug too. Thank goodness your human Poppa found you and your siblings. Hopefully they all got good homes like you did. I'm sure your kitty Momma did not leave/abandon you on purpose. Bad things can happen to those poor stray Mommas on the streets, and they can't get back to their babies. That is why God lets us find them. Have a long, wonderful life big boy!

Manny what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I can tell you have a hard life though from seeing the picture of you sleeping on your back on the water bed. How do you manage? Seriously, I am so happy for you and your family that you found each other. I hope your little sibbies were as lucky. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manny - your coat is simply gorgeous !!!! So glad dad found you and brought you home ! I bet Mother's Day is always a special day for you and mom ! Happy Cat of the Day !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Manny!

Wow...what a stunning kitty! You look sort of like a miniature tiger - lol!
    I'm glad that you were rescued and taken into a good home (I hope that your sibblings found the same)...
    Anyway, have a great COTD Manny...kitty on the bed! LOL!

Hello Manny,

You are a beautiful kitty and your stripes are quite striking. You look
    like a big ole Tiger. I enjoyed reading all about how you found your
    family, or really, how they found you. You are indeed a very special boy.
    Congratulations on being our super CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi magnificent Manny! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!! What a stunning blend of two beautiful breeds you are; just look at those stripes! Well, your beauty doesn't end with your gorgeous coloring and your markings, that's just the beginning; your true beauty can be found in your warm and loving heart, your sweet and gentle spirit, and the joy you bring to your family! How perfect a Mother's Day gift were you, Manny! There you were, a mere 2 weeks old and so in need of a mommy to love and nurture you, and your mommy was more than up to the task! What a wonderful story is yours, Manny, and how blessed your mom and dad are to have a furkid as precious as you in their lives! Having said that, it's clear who your fave play pal is... your hero rescuer Dad! BUT, I'm thinking it's your Mom your yearning to cuddle with at night, under those covers!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled to pieces! Please have your mom give you some extra cuddles and lovies tonight, for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Manny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mr. Manny Stripy Pants!

Manny, you are an absolutely beautiful tabby guy! I am so glad your daddy brought you home and your mom took good care of you. What a terrific family! And you are busy with telling your mom what you want, playing games with your dad and posing for pictures Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Manny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Manny

What a handsome stripey kitty! And so cool that he likes to play games with you. Manny is an excellent cat... Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.