Thread: Pikey

Pikey

Hi Pikey Girl! i'm glad you found such a good home and glad you work to find other doggies homes too. I love how your daddy calls you a goat! lol Happy dotd to you sweet girl
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I could just smooch your sweet face all over ! So glad you found such an awesome forever home !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Pikey, you are indeed a beautiful lady! You look like a lot of fun and love all wrapped in a big black furry bundle! Have a lovely day and congratulations on being Dog of The Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Congrats!!!

Hi!! I'm new here but I wanted to say congratulations on Being Dog of the Day! To ALL...Feel free to stop by & say hi if you'd like! Much love Booner, Crockett & mom Genevieve
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gensart; 05-04-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: add attachment

Hi precious Pikey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!!!
    Aww, just look at that smile, those precious, perky, Pikey ears! That's one proud Daddy I hear talking, and understandably so! Having been a "Daddy's girl" myself I can just imagine how pampered and loved you are, sweet baby girl! I laughed so hard when I read how you like to play "goat!" Oh, what a lucky girl are, having known so much unconditional love these many years! Any pup would thank her lucky bones, having such a caring forever human! And how well your Daddy's compassion has been rewarded, choosing rescue and giving one most deserving doggie a chance at happiness...you're not only Dog of the Day worthy, you're the Dog of a Lifetime! You two make quite the team, soul mates and best friends for life, and I hope for and your Daddy many, many more happy, love filled years together!
    A gazillion smoochies and lots of love to you on your big day, your much deserved day in the spotlight, Pikey! Hope you and your dear Daddy have a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pikey,

I am glad to meet you sweetie. I loved reading your story & seeing
    pictures of you. Looks like you enjoyed going to the ASPCA walk with all
    those other pups. You remind me of my pup Maggie running with ears flapping
    in the wind. Congrats on being chosen as our sweet DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you Pikey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Pikey

Gotta admit I fell in love with Pikey in an instant! So glad to see and read about this sweetheart!!! Perfect DOTD. Peace and love

Pikey!

Pikey - you are a cool doggie! Enjoy your DOTD status!

Pretty, Sweet, Chicken Lovin' Pikey! What a good, beautiful girl! Taking care of your family and other doggies too! May you have many,many happy, healthy fun days ahead!

I've been Boooo'd!