Thread: Coco

Coco

Hi Coco, I'm glad you found a family to take care of you and give you lots of lovin'. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Coco ....You are a pretty baby. I would spoil you to. Have mom give
    you a doggie cookie and a hug for me. I love poodles. Glad you have a wonderful and loving family. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Hello Coco, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are adorable; I'd like to give you a hug. I'm sorry your original owners couldnt keep you but you have a great home now where you are cared for and totally loved. My goodness, you even get to stay with grammy every day when your human mom is at work. I bet everybody spoils you, you cute little boy... and why not?! I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Coco! That expression, that sweet face of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts; you sure have melted mine!

I'm so sorry your first family was unable to care for you, but thankfully they had the good sense to re-home you, and oh, what a wonderful forever family you found your way to, and what a gem of a furkid they found in you, sweetheart! I'm especially happy for your Gram, whose heart I'm sure was broken after the passing of your beloved Yorkie predecessor! What fun you two must have during the day when your Mom's at work... I'll just bet she spoils you rotten (as Grammies will do). And you even have your own FB page! How cool is that! Won't all of your fans and friends be excited to hear you've been crowned Dog of the Day! Well sweetheart, you enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with your dear Mommy, skin bro, and Grams! I'm sure you're in for one big day of pampering...more than usual!
    Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your heart warming story, Coco; you're an angel! Hugs and kisses to you precious Coco, our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Coco,

What a cute little guy you are sweetie. I am so glad to know what
    a wonderful family you have to love & care for you. I'm so glad you got
    to be part of a loving family again. I loved seeing your pictures too.
    Congratulations Coco on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Coco!

What a great lil' doggie you are! I'm so glad that you fit in perfectly with your latest - and forever - family!
    Have a great DOTD, Coco!