Thread: Nicky

Nicky

Nicky, what a handsome fella you are! I guess I wouldn't trust too many people either if I had been abused at such a young age. Well, you're in a good home now and nothing like that will ever happen to you again. I wish you many more happy years in your wonderful home. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Nicky

How HORRIBLE that poor Nicky was abused as a kitten; people like that should be,..... well, I guess I can't say what I really want to here, but anyway, I'm so glad that a wonderful, caring person like you came into his life to show him that not all people are rotten! Nicky sweetie, enjoy your COTD status today, if anyone deserves it, you do.

Hello Nicky! What a pretty cat you are! You look so regal there in your photo. I am sorry you were mistreated when you were younger but you have a good home now and people who love you. I hope you and your family will be together for many years. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Nicky...

Dear Friend,
    May the Lord richly bless you for taking Nicky from his abusive situation and making a great home for him, although he's now eleven and entering what m,any consider to be his "elderly years", he still has long to go, most especially if you keep him inside. Kitties who are allowed to roam outside are kitties who don't live their full life time. It's proven but I feel in my heart Nicky has nothing to worry about.
    I do hope Nicky comes to trust others a bit more. A couple of my daughter's kitties are shy of me, although one is that way because I have to give her an injection for her irritable bowel problem about every six weeks or so. To her, I'm the stranger who comes in, talks sweetly to her, then sticks a sharp thing in her side. It breaks my heart.
    Back to the age of kitties, we had a Chocolate Point Siamese kitty female who lived to be 17 years old. Her name was Prissy and she was a really sweet little kitty. She wasn't shy but would be very happy for pretty much anyone to hold her, especially in the winter. Her nickname (all our animals for as long as I can remember, have had a nickname or two) was "The Small" because she only weighed maybe five pounds at best. She truly was a lightweight little kitty with a sweet and loving disposition.
    Take care, my friend. I pray you and all your kitties have long, happy and healthy lives together. May you be blessed in all you do. May your future be in God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
    My love to all, in Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

It is sad that there are such bullies in the world who would abuse any Creaature of Our Lord God, be they animal or child.
    Bless the Beasts and the Children.
    But you are now past that Nicky, and you are such a Handsome Cat with your Tuxedo Lady Paz to curl up with and share your life.

Alls well taht ends well, and we wish that your humans could post a photo of you and Paz intertwined like a Big Heart.

We Found Hotel Cats love Happy Endings and are sending a Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dynamic Duo of Love, Paz and Nicky, Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day. ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are so handsome and love your colors! Iam also sorry to hear that you were abused but am so glad you are safe and happy now -enjoy being the cotd!

Nicky what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I am so sorry about your awful start in life but you had the last laugh. You have a wonderful home and loving family now. I hope you and your family enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice Nicky!

Nicky - I'm glad that you have a loving home and cool kitty-mates now!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Nicky, I'm sorry you got off to a difficult start in life, but I'm glad that you have a loving home complete with a caring person and kitty siblings to snuggle with! You are so handsome and lovely! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Nicky! I hope you're enjoying your very much deserved day of honor, sweetheart!

What a beautiful seasoned citizen, what a beautiful Blue you are, Nicky! I admit, at first I did take you for a Meezer...I bet you hear that all the time! How interesting to learn that a touch of Siamese was added to your breed to keep you from extinction!

After your very sad, rough start at life, it's totally understandable that you would be leery of strangers, Nicky, clinging so to your Mommy and she alone! It's simply amazing, after suffering such unspeakable cruelty as you did, that our abused furkids are able to trust anyone ever again! Blessedly you bounced back, thanks to your indomitable spirit, and the unconditional love and devotion of your wonderful Mommy, and your litter mate Lexie! What more could a kitty ask for?

Thanks to your Mommy for sharing your beautiful self with us all, your heart warming story! I hope you and Lexi are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled and loved to the max! Hugs and kisses to you precious Nicky, and to Lexi too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nicky

Such an elegant kitty you are! I'm so glad that you have a happy home and a special person to trust and love. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

-K.

Nicky you are such a wonderful looking kitty that makes me want to hug you! I am sorry to hear you were abused but I hope your new life continues to be happy! Hugs and Kitty Kisses

Blog Entries

nicky

Hi there,beautiful cat! So glad you found each other and he's got other feline buddies to hang with since people other than you aren't his thing. so happy you are cat of the day!!!!