Thread: Beautiful Belle

Beautiful Belle

Hello Belle; it is a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are...just adorable. Do you like to have your coat brushed; it's lovely. There is no doubt but that you are loved and have a wonderful forever home. I dont know why you werent chosen from the litter because you look perfect to me. I enjoyed reading about you & looking at your lovely photos. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC, Sun, 01-09-11 at 9:51am

Oh Belle...you are so pretty and I'm so happy you were finally saved by your furrever family!

Hello Belle,

Don't know why you weren't picked sooner, but to me looks like they
    saved the best for last. You are adorable pretty girl. and a sweet
    charmer too. Congratulations on being our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special honor sweetheart, as much as your family loves you.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Belle! Oh, what a precious puppy you were, simply adorable, and what a gorgeous, gorgeous big girl you've grown up to be! I can't imagine how anyone could consider you; the most beautiful, the sweetest and most gentle and loving of souls, "unwanted," unworthy of anything but the most loving of forever homes! Any human, any family, would feel honored and blessed to have a best friend and loving companion in you, and lucky family yours for they hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home! Your family, as is the case with so many of us who have lost beloved furkids, didn't know at the time they were ready to open up their home and hearts to another, but as it turns out, you were just what they needed to help heal their hearts...by helping another broken heart to heal! Thanks for brightening my day with your heartwarming, happy ending story; your precious pics and precious self! I hope you and your family, your Uncle Craig, are all enjoying a happy day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor!!! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Belle! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Belle! I've always loved Shelties! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miss Belle, what a pretty babygirl you are. How could anyone not want you. You took a roundabout route, but you wound up with a loving forever family of your very own. What a lucky day for all of you. Wish I could give you a hug. Congratulations Beautiful Belle on being our DOTD.