Thread: ...and out of the mist... stepped.... two kitties and a bearded dragon

...and out of the mist... stepped.... two kitties and a bearded dragon

Hey hey hey everyone! After a very lengthy hiatus I decided to step back in to the fold and become a part of my favourite online community again. It has been a while but I think I remember how things work here. hehehe It has been longer than I wanted!

Updates on us here... DH and I have our two cats still, Isis and Raggy, and then we added a Bearded Dragon female! We have all been calling her Onyx but I am not so sure how I feel about that name any more. :P I don't want to confuse the poor girl though. I do miss my dear ol Spanky dog. I think about her every day. I even still talk and sing to her some times (it is my way of coping with the absence, lol). I've thought long about getting another Chihuahua but I think I would probably just inadvertently expect him or her to be just like Spanky and that's not fair and so forth. I still have thousands of photos and a good amount of video so she will not be forgotten. lol Just for the record... Chihuahuas? Awesome dogs. Big silly hearts!

Also, we are expecting! We don't know any details as it is fairly early on but I am working on getting things rolling in that department. I still have to go to the doctor and find out exactly how far along because silly Angelique doesn't keep track of the important information they want. Ladies, you know what I am talking about. We are estimating some time in early July. Just to paint a picture, too, we live in Louisiana. :P Louisiana + pregnancy + summer time = not fun.hehe

Almost all of my good cameras are breaking or broken so not many pics on this end, unfortunately. =/ I loves my older cameras but they are just horrid as far as breaking at random and the repairs costing in excess of two hundred dollars which is just not feasible. I do still have my A540 but it is going downhill pretty quickly as well. There is another little tiny point and shoot type standby that I am still learning.

Also, I don't know if I was here when this happened so I will just go ahead and say it, if it's a repeat, I do apologize. I had Isis and Raggy spayed (I think it was whilst we were in absentia) finally! Yay neuter scooter!

You all are probably wondering why I typed so much! It is because I MISSED YOU ALLLLLLLLLL! Yes, a big weirdo has returned and you will just have to live with it. :P Hmph! hehe. Seriously though I am happy to be back in my favourite community, I really did miss everyone! Thanks for having me!

Yea, I remember you! Welcome back! You have missed a lot but but it is still easy to jump right on back into it here. You been gone a long time, are you going to be able to hang around awhile now?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hey you! Welcome back I was wondering where you were the other day as I was looking at old threads. It seems as if you've been busy. Congrats on expecting. I hope you stick around more now!

Good to see you back!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Welcome back! You've got a lot of catching up to do, but it will come.
    I hope you stay around a while. We'd especially like to hear all about the newest member arriving soon.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I too have not been here for a while. I try to come as much as time allows. It's always nice to come back tho.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Welcome back! Good to have you, and congrats on getting Isis and Raggy "fixed" - even if they weren't aware they were broken!

And congratulations on your pregnancy as well.
    I've Been Frosted

I remember you. Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy.