Thread: Our Awesome Angel's Prayers are answered!!

Our Awesome Angel's Prayers are answered!!

I was going by a KFC yesterday and somany Carnivore Angels were racing over all excited!!
    Why?

The KFC Double Down Sandwhich!!
    All Meat , Two Cheese and Bacon!!!
    I know that My Found Cats Angels were so excited and they had All their Meat Eating Angels over too.
    I was tempted to bring home one to Michael, but it is so high in fat and salt.:I brought a Honey Sizzler Sausage instead and Mr Purr PURRRED!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Uncle Catmandu, may I please have the chicken without the other stuff (cheese, bacon and seasoning? I only like the inside of chicken. I love cheese too but meowmie gives it to me in small amounts as a treat. I would be honored to share my chicken sandwich with the Found Cats if that is okay with you .

Purrrrrrrs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yes, they Found Cat's Angels need to watch their fat intake too so their wings can carry them to all the events they get to go to...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

My Dearest Cassie from Her Mr Purr Micheal

Dont worry My Cassie Dearest, Our Dad will take all of the stuff off that we don't like!
    He puts that out for Our Porch Cats Companions.

I think that you would like that cheese, its a nice blend and the bacon is nice and crispy.

And Our Awesome Angels Friends tell me that they can eat all they want, and still soar like eagles!!
    Your Love , Michaelaka Mr Purr and His Dad's Little Dear Dream Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS