Thread: Andy

Andy

Hi Andy...You sound like a very special fellow. And I bet you are.
    Animals give unconditional love. They know when you are happy, sad or just not feeling well. I could not live without mine so I know how you feel about Andy. Andy, you are so handsome. I love your color. Congratulations on being our DOTD. You deserve it.Keep up the good work.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Hello Andy! Your human has written a loving tribute to you. You obviously are a special dog to him/her and I do hope that you will have many more years together. Andy, You really sound as if you are a wonderful dog...friend... companion to your human... & there is no doubt that love is there too. I enjoyed all the photos; you are a handsome boy. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hello there precious Andy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I was moved to tears by your Mommy's very heartfelt and touching tribute to her beautiful best friend and soul mate for life; by your loving face and expression, that toothie smile! You're more than just a Dog of the Day Andy, you're Dog of the Day every single day, in fact you're Dog of a Lifetime!

"He rescued me." How often we have read that here, how our adopted furkids actually choose us, and in the process rescue us as much as we do them! The unconditional love, comfort and healing you rescues grace our lives with in return for a loving forever home and family is priceless, and no matter how horrific your early lives may have been, somehow you manage to teach us the importance of savoring each and every day, living life to its fullest! How lucky your Mommy is, having a best buddy, companion, and comforter in you, Andy! I'm not surprised to read how everyone you meet, who's life you touch, falls in love with you. You and your litter mates had a horrific start at life, but thankfully you found your way to that special person who will forever and always love and cherish you! You're one of a kind dear Andy, and so, so very deserving of being honored here today! I know you miss Sadie, your Grammy and Pops so very much, but oh how proud they will be to see you up on the front page today, and hopefully soon you all can visit, and won't you be spoiled rottten!

Enjoy a happy and fun filled day of celebration, Andy! Maybe your Mom can take you to the beach for a romp and a swim, but if not, I'm there be a few extra treats, some b-a-c-o-n, and tons of extra hugs and kisses and cuddles! Love and big hugs to precious Andy, with wishes for many, many more happy years with your wonderful Mommy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a handsome boy Andy! It sounds like you're very special to your human. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Andy, you are a treasure. And so is your human because he or she notices and cares about when you are happy or sad. I'm so glad you are there for each other. It's not easy moving, is it, sweet Andy? But a lot of us have to at times, and it's always better if a loved one is there with us so we know we aren't alone. How I wish I could give you a hug, dear Andy. But I can only send you a virtual hug and count on your human to deliver it for me. Congratulations Andy on being our DOTD.

Hello Andy,

You sure have a wonderful smile handsome boy. I love that toothy
    grin of yours. It is so great to know how loved you have been. From the
    time you were a wee pup, up to now, you have always been a special boy
    to someone. Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you many, many more happy years sweetie. Sending you hugs &
    kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Andy's Caretaker...

Dear Friend,
    Andy is a remarkable dog, made so because YOU needed to have a friend and God loved you enough to make this friend just for you. I have much more I could say to you but I don't want to invade your privacy. If, by chance, you are seeking a true healing, and you truly do need it, just as I did for many, many years, then by all means, please write to me at -
    [email protected]
    If you don't like what I have to say, just let me know and I won't write to you any more. I think you'll very much like what I have to say, though, for it's going to set you free...
    My love to you and Andy,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Oh God, I'm in tears! What a loving, beautiful tribute to Andy,the handsome, clever, loving, understanding miracle dog. I believe things happen for a reason, as Andy's story is a bit similar to mine. Thanks for sharing your marvellous story. I think you nailed it on the head when explaining how we feel about our pets.

I've been Boooo'd!

Awesome Andy!

Isn't it amazing how pets can lift us up from the depressing depths? I am so glad that you and Andy found each other!
    Have a great DOTD, Andy!