Thread: R.I.P. Little puppy!

R.I.P. Little puppy!

IDK it's name, but there was a little baby puppy people on our street had. They had it tied up to a tire, no doghouse, no food, no water. It recently died. I reported them several times to AC, (animal control) and they didn't do a thing. R.I.P. poor puppy! I petted him once. I always called him Blackie. R.I.P. Blackie! Even I will miss you.

Angry Weird and Bad world!!!

OMG!! What is this world coming to!!! So so sorry to hear about sweet baby Blackie. So much cruelty to humans and animals!! Geez! I hate the world today!! Animals being killed and stabbed to death and humans being shot and stabbed to death. A dark world. Ya know! The dark ages are coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    OMG!! What is this world coming to!!! So so sorry to hear about sweet baby Blackie. So much cruelty to humans and animals!! Geez! I hate the world today!! Animals being killed and stabbed to death and humans being shot and stabbed to death. A dark world. Ya know! The dark ages are coming back.
    Yes ma'am they are. I looked at him as mine, I even managed to get some food to him over there without being seen by his owners... It is SO hot here! Almost 130 degrees....... ugh.

Here too. Today a humid hot disgusting rain came and it was horrible. Later the weather was fine but its usu. very very hot here. Even in winter, its like 30 or sometimes 27. Not less! Sheesh, really hot. And people don't care about their pets tied outside the house. Eek!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    It is SO hot here! Almost 130 degrees....... ugh.
    And I'd say that's quite an exaggeration. Maybe if the sun is beating directly on your thermometer - but definitely not the air temp!

My brother lives in NC, and the weather there is about the same as here, and it's in the 90's here and there too right now. If the temp was 130, there would be people dropping like flies....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    And I'd say that's quite an exaggeration. Maybe if the sun is beating directly on your thermometer - but definitely not the air temp!

My brother lives in NC, and the weather there is about the same as here, and it's in the 90's here and there too right now. If the temp was 130, there would be people dropping like flies....

Lol.......you beat me to it Pom...I was going to ask where in Carolina would that be because my aunt and uncle live there and they haven't mentioned anything hot like that.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Lol.......you beat me to it Pom...I was going to ask where in Carolina would that be because my aunt and uncle live there and they haven't mentioned anything hot like that.

We just moved here a few months ago, and yes it was beating on my thermometer.