Thread: The sweetiest video I ever saw! *Link updated*

The sweetiest video I ever saw! *Link updated*

Just watch this... It gave me the best feeling I have had in a long time. The LOVE ♥ that is in this is amazing!

The updated video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0dfEOYkt3U
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 07-20-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I will have to see that Tomorrow as it takes too long to see videos on dial up!!
    I am looking forwrad to seeing the Love
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gary, it's the video posted earlier this week about the paralyzed cat in the Netherlands. It IS good enough to see again. I love that this couple did not give up on their kitty!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Michael, Miquelito and All Of Our Orange Porch Angels are so impressed by that Ultra Affectionate Owesome Orangie and the way he grooms both His Meeeowmie and His Best Friend Pookie is so heart warming and touching.
    Love truly rules in that Household!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cuteness alert needed!

Aww, this the cutest video I ever saw!! Fister and I have cuddle sessions like this in bed, although not for quite as long. Only thing I don't like is when he licks my eyelids - that hurts.

You can tell they are loved very much - no wonder! The paralyzed cat is really doing fine climbing.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Well its telling me that the video has been removed by the owner.. I did not get to see it..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

katladyd-
    Gary, it's the video posted earlier this week about the paralyzed cat in the Netherlands. It IS good enough to see again. I love that this couple did not give up on their kitty!
    If you are talking about the other one I posted, this is a different one. This one is another one of her other cats and how they love each other. If it is a repost of something someone else posted, I apologize... don't know how I missed it..

Don't know what is going on but I clicked on the link and first it said it had been removed, then I did pull it up and it won't play for me..

I sent the lady for that video a message and she said they took the music off of it so she pulled it to update that video and hopefully add music You Tube would allow. I am fixing ther link to the redo of it.. In the redo she has some of her husband loving on Pookies brother like she was in the first one..

Yes I did get to see the video now & it was very Sweet & of such Loving.. thanks for posting

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Awww! This video is so heartwarming! I know what it is like to cuddle in bed with an orangie who gives you a loving "tongue bath". I don't know if any cat but orangies do this, but it is an almost daily occurence at my house. Mac loves to be cuddled and to give kissies! There is just something about orangies!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I have to say our Tucker is an orangie and he is a love bug!! Through and through. He usually give us both a bath and then falls asleep kneeding my hair and then he drools....My hubby and I both are in LOVE with this boy!! We have a female orange tabby too and she isn't as big of a lover!!

*I've been Boo'd*