Thread: For Their Cassie and Snoopy Dearests Its Double Owesome Orangies!!!!!

For Their Cassie and Snoopy Dearests Its Double Owesome Orangies!!!!!

Waiting to take their Loved Ones to Bobcaygeon for a Halibut Feast!!

Lots of Fish Steaks waiting for those Pet Talk Double Daters

Yum Yum say the Two Handsomest Orange Cats I know!!
    They are going to look for a date for their Little Buddy Mac as well.

We are Two Wild and Crazy Owesome Orangies!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aww, Michael and Miquelito! You are very owesome! Cassie thinks that halibut and good company will be lovely!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They are both so handsome! And when you see them together you see both how different they are from each other and how alike.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are right Pat , Michael is a traditional Orange Tabby Cat , while Miquelito is an Orange Oriental Short Hair with their narrower face and odd little ears!!
    Miquelito is bigger now as Michael as he approaches his 19th Purrthday is getting smaller
    They are Great Friends and are often curled up in Companionship, their legs intertwined
    Michael , My Dream Cat ^^ My Mr Purr is gazing at Cassie I bet know at a Nice Breakfast Place in Bobcaygeon , he seems to , like All My Found Cats seem to be missing

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Orangeroo Bumperoo

Dear Michael and Miquelito,

You two are orange-licious!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And Today Elyse we met a Beautiful Labrador Reteiver , a Big Happy Golden Lady Dog whose name is ... Cassie!!!

I told her Guardian about My Michaels Speciall Lady Cassie , living near Chicago and she thought that that was so funny, that is such a coincedence that I would meet this Lady and Her Beloved Cassie
    I think there are Awsome Angels working behind the scenes.

Awww they are both so beautiful!