Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Buy Is Racist!!!!

Best Buy Is Racist!!!!

I just filled out a survey and at the end of it there was an offer from Best Buy for a $1000 gift card, but only if I can prove I was legally in America. Of course I can but what of the Ukrainian family living down the street? Why should they miss out on a $1000 Best Buy gift card because they arent here legally? American Immigration laws are just mean spirited.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    I just filled out a survey and at the end of it there was an offer from Best Buy for a $1000 gift card, but only if I can prove I was legally in America. Of course I can but what of the Ukrainian family living down the street? Why should they miss out on a $1000 Best Buy gift card because they arent here legally? American Immigration laws are just mean spirited.
    Pitiful.....pitiful.
    Perhaps that family should go back to their own country and shop at Best Buy there.

"I'm Back !!"

I'd report them to the Better Business Bureau!!

I got an email yesterday supposedly from Wachovia Bank. It had the Wells Fargo logo on it. It said, "You have a gift in your in box, click here". I immediately called the bank to verify it. They told me to forward the email to their "fradulent email dept" and they would check it out. I did that and deleted it.

I cannot believe the number of scams out there that really look too good to be true (you know the addage, "If it's too good to be true, it is."). They prey on people. In this bad economy alot of people are falling for them and it's sad.

Bottom line is, keep on your toes.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

You can't blame Best Buy for that. THEY get a huge fine if they award a gift to an illegal. So they are letting you know up front that you will have to show proof of residency.

If the laws don't change, you will see this on more and more freebies.

Blue Best Buy in not racist!!!!
    They are following the law.
    If they are here illigally the only place they deserve to be is in jail, not being rewarded for breaking our law.
    Plan and simple they are criminals, and should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Blue Best Buy in not racist!!!!
    They are following the law.
    If they are here illigally the only place they deserve to be is in jail, not being rewarded for breaking our law.
    Plan and simple they are criminals, and should be treated as such.
    Why jail ??? Then they further burden the taxpayer.
    Why not take all of their assets, and then ship them back to their country of origin ??? Put their names on a list that ensures they can't climb up the list of legal immigrant entry submissions to the USA.
    I bet they would think twice then about climbing the fence.

"I'm Back !!"

Why do you equate illegal immigration with rascism ????

"I'm Back !!"

Ensuring the legal residency of a person is not racist.

Stating that all people who don't look Caucasian are illegal Mexicans, however...........
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

blue, IMO that is legal. The immigrants have a choice - especially if the gov't thought of an amnesty and gave all the illegals a chance to come forward.

Yeah, expensive and time-consuming...but might solve a lot of the problem.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am pretty sure Blue was joking.

Yeah LH as long as they don't equate them to flies its all good.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I don't do surveys and polls. It's just one more ploy to extract personal info on you, and then you are bombarded with emails with "offers" from every Tom, Dick and Harry! And don't even try to "unsubscribe" from any, because then you'll just end up with 10 times more pieces of junk that you don't want and didn't solicit!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Amen Ellie!!!! If anyone other than who I WANT to have my real email address, asks for it, I give them my yahoo email. I hardly ever check it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Amen Ellie!!!! If anyone other than who I WANT to have my real email address, asks for it, I give them my yahoo email. I hardly ever check it.
    Tut tut now. Just think of all the opportunity you are missing out on Donna.
    You may have won the Clearing House Sweepstakes.
    There could be $406,542.79 waiting for you right now if you subscribe within 30 days

"I'm Back !!"

What about Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands?

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I am pretty sure Blue was joking.
    Somebody got it.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.