Thread: Cheap flights

Cheap flights

Looking to fly from Ohio to Ct. Am looking on all the usual places to find tickets like Expidia, Cheap Air, Smartfares etc.....
    Does anyone have any suggestions. I know that leaving midweek is cheaper but I have to go on a Friday.

Booked my flight, cheapest I could get was $257.00. What happened to all the $69.00 flights?

Marigold,

If you DO come to CT, wanna hook up???? I live in East Hartford.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Depending on where you're going in CT, maybe check what it would cost to fly to and from Providence.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yup, Hartford isn't a very popular airport, so sometimes flights there are more expensive. What's the occasion for you heading out our way?
    I've Been Frosted

Going to visit my niece the vet, we are very close and I don't see her enough. My son lives about 4 hours away so maybe he can come down too and we can all get together.
    She lives in Glastionbury, I have been to Stratford twice but am really not familar with the area. Am flying into BDL.
    Thank you so much for the invite Donna but I won't have a car and only have 2 days to spend with Linda as is.
    I think she has the days planned already on where she wants to take me which is fine. We always have a good time together.
    Again Donna, so very very sweet of you. You are the heart and soul of Pet Talk.