Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo...

Tattoo...

I've decided on a tattoo. I think it's going to be on my boob or down at the small of my back with his date of birth and date of death.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I like ankle tattoo's personally if I was going to get one...the boobs don't get any prettier with age
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Remember, if you get it on your back, you'll not be able to see it. But if you get it maybe on your shoulder or ankle you could! a friend got a daisy tattooed on her foot so that when she looked down, she'd see it!
    I've Been Frosted

Whose date of birth/death, Donna?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mary, it's Mooshoo.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, make an ankle band out of it, with flowers and paw prints. It could be beautiful and you'd get to see it every day.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    Oh, make an ankle band out of it, with flowers and paw prints. It could be beautiful and you'd get to see it every day.
    I like that idea too! What a wonderful memorial.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I like ankle tattoo's personally if I was going to get one...the boobs don't get any prettier with age
    LOL ... so true! I have tried to get each of my tattoos where they won't get and larger - or any longer!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I have one on my chest above my left boob where it will withstand most of the ravages of time (it has so far, anyway). It's a good place to get a tat because it doesn't hurt so much, you can see it and it peeks prettily out of things that you wear.

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

I've thought about getting the word, "Faith" or something relating to it on my wrist, where it will be easily hidden by a watch. So possibly, if it's something I like, it'll have to be a handwriting so I will probably practice on writing the word, until I find the RIGHT one.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Years ago I had my ears pierced and I thought that was pretty daring.
    It was like my "walk on the wild side" Don't think I'd ever want the pain
    of a tattoo. Good luck with yours Donna.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good for you, Donna. I've debated on having a tattoo of Logan on the outside of one ankle, and Cody on the other, but needles are my nemesis. Since I have so many MRI's and CAT scans, I don't think I can have them. Maybe times have changed.
    I'd love to see you get the tattoo where the world can see it.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Years ago I had my ears pierced and I thought that was pretty daring.
    It was like my "walk on the wild side" Don't think I'd ever want the pain
    of a tattoo. Good luck with yours Donna.
    Yep, me too hehe. I actually passed out (no joke) when I had my ears pierced. I'm sooooo surprised I could deliver 2 children. I'd never, ever have the nerve to get a tattoo.

Congrats on the tattoo, Donna. I hope you're happy with it

How exciting, it's the perfect memorial to a lost furbaby. I plan on getting my dogs paw prints tattooed on me, I just don't know where yet.
    Fabulously Fierce Pets
    Fabulous Finds for Your Favorite Furbabies

Good for you. Just make SURE you do your research on which place you pick to get it done. I made that mistake and as a result my first tattoo is not as smooth as it could have been if I had just gone to the shop two blocks down the street.

Niño & Eliza