Thread: I Am So Mad!!!!

I Am So Mad!!!!

My pour Herb baby!

I hate my school I just hate it! Today in science class A guy named Danille picked up a catpiller we had in our room and shook him for like 5 mins. I wasn';t in the room when this began but when I got in there I beat him up and stole herb. I refused to let danille see him again. I cna't beleave he would do that! Poor Herb lost almost all his fur and barly ever moves. I have him in my room in a little cage because my teacher said he won't survive very long and I didn't want him to have to be otuside without his fur, He is almost naked. He is a wolly bear catpiller with no hair! Poor herb! Thanx for letting me vent!

ASHLEY

PS: Please say a pray for my new little guy. I know he is just a moth but he has feelings to.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Awww, that was so mean!!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

omg! I hate when people do mean things to little animals or bugs just becuase they are soo small! Hope ur little catterpillar is ok!!

OMG!! That is so awful!! I hope Herb will end up being alright!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

awww.that's sad!I like caterpillars!tell him to get well soon for me.I can't believe that person was hurting the caterpillar like that.I hope he'll be ok.

Thank you all for your nice comments. Sadly Herd passed away this past tuesday in his sleep. i thougth I posted on here but I guess I didn't sorry. The boy who torchered herb to death ahd to apoligize to him on Wednesday and he said he was sorry and would never hurt anohter caterpillar.Which I know is a lie because they soon wil be shooting one into the air in a rocket . Stupid people.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka