Thread: Lou

Lou

Hi Lou....You sound like my kind of boy. I would love to puppy sit you if I lived near you but I don't. When I will growing up all we had was English
    Bull Dogs. You made me think of them. I would love to give you a big hug but since I can't have mom give you one for me and a belly rub.
    You are so handsome I don't know how anyone could resist you.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

What a distinguished Englishman! You have the right idea...someone to wait on you 24/7. I need that too! Enjoy your day of fame handsome boy.

Lou, you are absolutly precious. I have an Olde English Bulldogge and I just can't resist those adorable faces. I am sure you are as sweet as you look. I wish I could kiss that adorable mug of yours.

Hi there luscious Louie! Awww!!! What a beautiful Bully boy you are...just look at that adorable face! Thank you so much for taking a break from your book to pose for the camera! I'm still trying to figure out which "For Dummies" you're reading! Or maybe it's one you left there for your parents to read? (hint*hint) "Pup Pampering For Dummies," perhaps? With the "how to give a good massage" chapter dog-eared! You're just a human in a furry coat, aren't you Louie? How lucky your Mommy and Daddy are, having a beautiful, active, life loving best friend in you! And that you are Louie, friend to all...human, furred, and stuffed! Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun day of celebration, being spoiled and pampered to the max! And please ask your Mommy or Daddy to plant a bunch of extra kisses on that adorable, squishy face of yours, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Lou, I am pleased to meet you handsome. You look like
    a very happy boy. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    You deserve a day of celebration in your honor sweetie. Sending
    lots of hugs & cyber kisses just for your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lou, you are just adorable. How I wish I could see you with your favorite toys. Being from Georgia, I always thought I would like a bullie if I knew one, and now here you make me fall in love. Wish I could give you a great big hug, dear Lou. Congratulations sweetie, on being our DOTD.

You're a handsome boy Lou! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla