Thread: Super Salem

Super Salem

Salem, you are a beautiful husky. I love the way huskeys look. Their white bellies and grayish-brownish backs and ears.

That story about you told all the roles you have. That's a lot for a dog.

I am very happy to say "Happy Dog of the Day!" You earned that title by being such a good dog.

P.S. Please, enjoy today because it is your special day.

Salem...What a beautiful huskey you are. You were having a great time in the snow. I bet you were nmot cold either with all that hair you have.
    You are beautiful. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh! Be still my Husky loving heart! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Salem! What a gorgeous, blue-eyed girl you are! I sooo enjoyed reading your bio. and stats! And your video (snow day, lol) and photos are simply heart melting! Your puppy pics are beyond precious, and how sweet are those shots of you snuggling with your kitty and pup pal...and those "blinkies!" Having been Mom to a Husky myself, I must say, you fit the profile to a "t!" (Read: Escape artist!) Escape artist, wander and magician; conossieur (picky eater, lol) gardener, athlete, socialite, guardian...that's one most impressive resume! And your love for, and gentleness with, kitties and critters of all sorts, truly exceptional! What a sweet, loving girl you are Salem, and what a blessing you are to your family, human and furry! No wonder they love you so very much! Friend to all, and the best furkid a family could ever hope for; that's you Salem! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor with your family and all of your furry pals! Love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Salem!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-01-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Salem, you are beautiful! And it sounds like you are very busy, too, what with all the jobs you do in a day from dietitian to gardener! Please ask your people to give you a ton of hugs and snuggles from me ... Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Salem,

I loved looking at all your pictures and especially the video running
    all around in the snow. What an active girl sweetie.You were cute
    as a bug as a baby pup, and beautiful at 1yr old. Congratulations on
    being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of hugs & kisses for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi salem!

HAPPY DOTD-WHAT A GREAT DOG! I LOVED THE VIDEO AND THE PICTURES-WOW! I AM A NY CAT LADY WHO ALSO ENJOYS DOGS AT TIMES-IF THEY ACT RIGHT! LOL HUSKIES HAVE THE MOST GORGEOUS ICY BLUE/GRAY EYES ON THE PLANET! CHIEF WAS THE NAME OF A LARGE SWEET HUSKIE WHO WALKED DOWN THE CENTER OF OUR ROAD WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG-HE SEEMED TO OWN THE NEIGHBORHOOD-AND THE NEIGHBORS! (IN FACT THERE WAS A CUTE LITTLE BROWN DOG BY THE NAME OF KING!) SALEM-HAVE A GREAT SPRING AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AT ALL TIMES SUSANSWATLIN518