Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Is Gone 8-25-00--2-28-10

Oh Tracey I'm so sorry. I know how very special your golden boy is and I know it's hard.

Rest in Peace sweet Sunny.

Lots of ((((HUGS)))) Tracey.

From Decker with Love

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Sunny.. I know it was the right decision & he is not suffering anylonger.. RIP Sunny & play hard at the Bridge.. Many Huggss for you Tracey..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thanks everyone. I'm getting major LES again so it's been hard to read your posts. I know he's now in a much better place.

I'm so sorry to hear this Tracey. Big hugs to you and the kitties.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Oh Tracey, let me stop and give you a huge cyber hug. Please, go ahead and cry. This is so painful for you and for us knowing you are going through this horrible loss.

Sweet Sunny - rest now - but when you can, let your Mom know that you are now happy, healthy and waiting to be reunited with her some day.

Thanks Staci and Gini. I feel a bit better today but yesterday was rough. During my lunch break I was eating some cheese-it's and because they're orange they reminded me of my Sunny. I ended up getting all teary eyed and almost breaking down but I told myself that I had to be strong and I didn't want to go back to work with red puffy eyes.

Aww Tracey i really feel for you, i understand completely how it is, all the little things that remind you of them, we get a roasted chicken every sunday and Ash used to crazy for it, about the only time he ever talked, i feel sad and think about him when we have it, infact did not have it for two weeks was just too hard,i am sure in time and it will take time we will both be able to smile at those little precious memories, for now they are just a harsh reminder of what we have lost.

Big giant HUGS to you and know we are all here for you and Sunny is with Ash, and Mooshoo and Max and all the others right now, i am sure he is getting his learners licence up there, but he will soon be one of the crew showing all the other kitties around.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

So very sorry for your loss...

I'm so sorry to read this. He had such a wonderful life with you and you can have peace knowing you provided this for him.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

So sorry to hear that it was Sunny's time to move on.
    He really is better at the RB, there is relief there, and he can play and eat all he wants. The only thing missing is his mama. The time will come that you all will be reunited and go on forever together.

I hope you find comfort during your time of separation.

Godspeed to the Bridge, glorious Sunny-boy.

Tracey, I am sorry to learn that Sunny is at Rainbow Bridge. He is now playing at the Bridge and someday you will be together again.
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 03-04-2010 at 07:10 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm so sorry that Sunny has finally left you. He was a beautiful boy and gave you such joy for so long.

Godspeed, our lovely golden boy. We will not forget you here.

I'm very sorry to hear this. I know Sunny was very loved and lived a great life with you. Good-bye sweet Sunny, we'll all miss you.

Thanks again everyone. I've felt his presence and I've also thought that I've caught a glimpse of him a few times while at home. My roommate also thought that she saw him. I know he's enjoying being able to play again and I'm sure he's making a lot of new friends too up at the Bridge.

There are not enough words to take away the pain, but know I am so sorry......

Thanks to PCB!