Thread: Sunny Is Gone 8-25-00--2-28-10

Threaded View

Unhappy Sunny Is Gone 8-25-00--2-28-10

As most of you know my Sunny was diagnosed with cancer in early Dec. I had to make the difficult decision of saying goodbye to him. He had been vomiting daily, losing weight, sleeping much more than average, and he even started hiding sometimes. I have such a wonderful vet that I didn't even have to make an appointment. She had already let me know that if she was working that she'd be able to help Sunny and I when it was time. He went peacefully this morning at about 9:35am. My vet even commented that he looked like he had lost weight and that his tumor had really grown. I knew then that I had made the right decision.

He was such a wonderful cat and he brought joy and laughter to my home with his goofy personality and his silly antics. He was also the baby of the family and was my very sensitive widdle boy. He was always ready for a good play session with his siblings but as his cancer progressed he could only watch them. I'm going to miss him like crazy and I hope that he'll come to visit me from time to time. There will never be another cat like you Sunny and I will never ever forget you. Because of you my life has been much better. RIP sweet baby Sun.

Last night I made a memorial slideshow tribute to my Sunny on photobucket. Here's the link just click on his picture: .
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 02-28-2010 at 03:05 PM.