Thread: Luna!

Hybrid View

Luna!

Hi Luna!! Oh, what a big, beautiful Bullfrog smile you have! I can't stop smiling myself!! And any girl would kill for those gorgeous, luminous, brown eyes!! For sure you are one "hoppy" froggie girl!! And why not?? You were scooped up from the brink of disaster, given a wonderful loving home and today, you're "Top Frog!!" Congratuations to you beautiful Luna! Today you hop away with Pet Talk's top honor....You're the Pet of the Day! Have a very "hoppy" day of celebration, sweet Luna!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Luna you are so beautiful I have always loved frogs and everyone thinks I am crazy but they are the same as any animals, right? Anyway, thank god your owners..i mean friends came along and rescued you from that drying pond!! I hope you grow nice and big so everyone will (continue to) marvel at you!! Have a nice day with lots of crickets and worms today!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Ahh, Luna, you have a wonderful life now! I hope that your humans will submit another picture or perhaps join us here on Pet Talk so that we can watch you grow!

How could someone ever resist that smile?

What a lovely girl you are, Luna!!! And a lucky one too!! Frogs don't do so well in dried up ponds, do they?? I'd love to have you for my potential pond one day. But it sounds like life is far to good for you to ever become an outdoor pond again! I can just see you trying to get to your crickets!!!! LOL!!!

Congratulations on being a very unique and lovely Pet of the Day!!

Lovely Luna Lady, I am smiling back at YOU--you are so cute! Before I even read your story, I looked at your photo and said to myself, "This funny froggy is definately smiling for the camera!!!" You can tell you are a very Hoppy Frog, all that love and care you're given from the wonderful Humans that rescued you! I'm soooo glad that they saw you when they did and that you did not have to have a tragic ending! You continue to enjoy all those crickets today, and for many, many years to come!!! Have a Hoppy Day!!!!

Luna
    That's got to be the sweetest smile ever on a froggy face! I'm so glad your human friends saved you and gave you a wonderful new home. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

LUNA

OH LUNA! YPU'RE ONE COOL FROG. YOUB COULD HAVE MY FROGS AS
    SNACKS. OH LUNA I HAVE A GREEN TREEFROG AND A WHITE'S AUSTRALIAN TREEFROG HALH YOUR SIZE. HAVE A HOPPY PET OF THE DAY.
    SANDY FRPST

Luna, you are just adorable. Look at that smile on your face you make me smile too. Thank goodness your human took you home and away from that nasty pond and now you have a wonderful life with all the worms and crickets you can eat. Congratulations, dear, sweet Luna Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry