Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple pics of my pups

Couple pics of my pups

My oldest pup, Jowls PawChino aka Chino is 10 months as of 12/15, and OFK's Weigh 2 Tenacious aka "Loca" at 3 1/2 months... Enjoy!!!

just a lil' more....

Gorgeous pups! I love Tenacious!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMG Oz, that pic of them with all the equipment for a band is way to cute and give those puppers hugs from me, tahnks for sharing

They are too cute for words!! Please dole out a hug and kiss to them both from me.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Lol that's Penny the lab and Lola the boxer.. Chino's girlfriend's he's such a bad boy he couldn't pick just one LOL

And thanks to everyone!!!

hahah my Penny is gonna be jealous, but is flattered he likes girls with thename Penny

well penny moved along with her owner, not its just lola around... but they don't see eachother much anymore. anytime penny's ready to stop talkin and come see chino, we're all about it jk girl

hahaha since we are not that far from each other that may happen sometime, ya never know, tell Chino that Penny loves to go for long walks

What gorgeous pups. Brindles always have a soft spot in my heart. We went to a rescue center yesterday and there was a boxer/pit mix there. His name was Jingles and he looked exactly like your two here with a shorter muzzle. Except the part that got me was that his two ears were flopped over but erect and went two different ways. I just love'em and I would have taken him home right away if I was allowed. I hope someone gets him soon.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    What gorgeous pups. Brindles always have a soft spot in my heart. We went to a rescue center yesterday and there was a boxer/pit mix there. His name was Jingles and he looked exactly like your two here with a shorter muzzle. Except the part that got me was that his two ears were flopped over but erect and went two different ways. I just love'em and I would have taken him home right away if I was allowed. I hope someone gets him soon.

lol chino had ears like that, so we went with a crop when he was 11 weeks.. it's a full show crop with bells, i think it fits him.. seeing as his daddy has a pretty round head..

and i feel you. i think brindle is an addiction of mine. i might turn to see a flashy dog, but ill break my neck to look at a brindle

at least the poor guy is on the adoptable list.. my girlfriend and i worked the shelter here in town (no bsl or anything like that) and 9 out of 10 pits or mixes were deemed "unadoptable" it made me sick, they were all so sweet

Oh my Oh my Oh my... add me to the list of brindle lovers..

what a wonderful duo you´ve got here.. so cute and pretty...*drools*..

such lovely faces
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Adorable pups!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I like the first one and the very last one best
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

thanks everyone for the compliments... I can't wait to watch their progress as they both grow up. Chino won't get much bigger I think he'll top out right under 60-62 lbs, and Loca will be 54-58. I am also happy that they get along, at least for now