Thread: Dixie

Dixie

Beautiful Dixie:

You are so beautiful. You are a very lucky little girl to have found a family
    to love and take care of you like you should be taken care of. And also to have a wonderful brother like Harley. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I hope you will continue to have good health.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Dixie.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello there Dixie! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh what a beautiful girl you are; your coat and coloring are stunning! Thank you sweetheart for taking the time out of your very busy, activity packed day to write to us; I was so touched by your heart warming, inspirational life story! We too are so very grateful for your people, knowing that you found you way to the most caring and devoted of forever homes! Thanks to your family's unwavering devotion and loving care you are now the very picture of beauty and good health, living and enjoying every moment of life to its fullest (and that includes falling asleep with that ball in your mouth). I can't imagine how a beautiful, joyful, loving pup such as you ever came to be in need of a home, but whatever the reason, your first "owners" loss is your family's priceless gain! How blessed they are to have a best friend for life, in you!

Congratulations on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Dixie! I hope that you and your bestest pup pal Harley, and your proud people, all enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration! You are so deserving! A gazillion hugs and kisses to you sweet Dixie, and to Harley too! I hope for you many, many more happy, heathy years with your family!!!
    P.S...That shot of you snoozing with the ball in your mouth is TOO precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We added in a link to Dixie's second paragraph, her mom sent us a link to a site to learn more about EPI, and so we added that in just a few minutes ago.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen, and thank you, Mom to Dixie; such important info. for all of us dog lovers to have!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful Miss Dixie !!!!!~~

"Timmy is in the well". That is so funny!! Don't most of us know what that means? We are so moved to hear about your disease and what a great girl you are, Dixie. Wow!! We can't thank your family enough for adopting you and deciding to save your life. It's an awesome love story. We are very happy to meet you today and hear about your antics. You are such a pretty girl. We would love to see you running around and playing with your brother, Harley. It's great you two can spend so much time together, loving life. That picture of you with the ball in your mouth is priceless!! What a cutie pie you are!! Congrats to a very deserving DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses from us to help in the celebration(some for bro too please). We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Dixie,

I am very happy to meet you sweetie. I think you are not just very
    Beautiful, but also a very brave girl. May you contine to be strong and
    also a happy pup for years to come. Congratulations on being honored
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses Dixie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Dixie!

I was moved by your story - you have wonderful loving parents who take care of you and your disease. (I wish all pet parents were so caring).
    You are also a very beautiful girl! Enjoy your DOTD status!

Beautiful Dixie! how wonderful that your family takes such good care of you and you give them so much happiness and joy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678