Thread: If you have a dog, SCOOP! - rant

If you have a dog, SCOOP! - rant

Some one in the area (I haven't a clue who) seems to think he ( or she) does not have to scoop. It is a BIG dog, based on the evidence.

The latest: the poop was on the sidewalk, which is covered in leaves. So hey, it's covered, right? No reason for me to pick it up.

Tasha, my dear sweet mill girl, loves to ROLL. By the time I discovered WHAT she was rolling in, it was too late. My white dog was extremely dirty and . . . aromatic doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

If I EVER find out who it is, there is gonna be a big dump in their yard! I got 4 afer all, I can collect a LOT!

There, now I feel better. Of course, giving Tasha a bath and blow dry helped me feel better, as well.

I know what you mean. There is an elderly woman that walks a big chocolate lab in the neighborhood. She lets him off leash and he goes to each yard and relieves himself as he pleases. She does not pick it up!!

If I knew which house she lived in, I'd take her a Zoee & Taggart special.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thankfully, our neighborhood is clean. Too many nosey neighbors to get away with it.

But my b***h is at the dog park, where the signs say, big and clear, to pick up after your pooch. Now that the ground is full of leaves (I'm with you Sandie), the humans, esp. have to watch where they walk. I know the dogs run all over while their people stand around, but I rarely take my eye off Logan so I can clean up. Most people tell the owner "where" their dog left a gift, but it takes the fun out of running around with your dog, when people ignore it.

I've been Boooo'd!

Ugh, I know. I like how people conveniently don't look at their dogs when they are pooping. Although, today, this one dog lifted his leg on a wooden post like he was going to pee and he pooped... it rolled down his leg. Very weird.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Oh the nice lady down by the corner can glare away at me when Mikey barks at her dog to PLAY, but she can stand out there in front of our NEIGHBORS house and let her dog take a dump, and just walk back into the house. Seriously, it's gross - there's always a nice fresh pile out there for Mikey to sniff. Honestly, if you get angry with me for my dog barking at you don't be a hypocrite and not clean up after him.

People are so annoying with that. No one in our neighborhood does that except her and one other person. You'd think since they live there to they'd want to clean it. Ugh...LOL I am sorry I will admit I did laugh at your post though. Tasha, silly girl...poop isn't really too much fun - especially for us humans.

In my apartment complex I share an entry with one other apartment and they often leave their dog poop right by the entry way and wait until the end of the day or the next day to pick up. Now sometimes I leave my dogs' poop if its too dark to see at night and then I pick it up in the morning, but I take my dogs well away from the entrance toward the field to poop. Its a little better than leaving it right by the walkway I think. But at least they learned to walk their dogs around a bit more to pee because for a while their dogs went in the same spot and I had a big unsightly dead spot of grass right by my patio.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    ..LOL I am sorry I will admit I did laugh at your post though. Tasha, silly girl...poop isn't really too much fun - especially for us humans.

No worries, now it is over, it was a bit funny.

Quote Originally Posted by IRescue452 View Post
    In my apartment complex I share an entry with one other apartment and they often leave their dog poop right by the entry way and wait until the end of the day or the next day to pick up.
    Some people! For many, they just don't THINK!