Thread: sweet dreams Chevi

sweet dreams Chevi

Chevi - Cat of the Day Dec 28 2003 - passed away Saturday, Oct. 24th. He was 16 1/2 years old and lived a very full, happy life. We miss you Chev!

Name: Chevi
    Kind: Orange Tabby
    Home: Tinton Falls, New Jersey, USA

Chevi has been with his family for ten wonderful years. He is a very well-behaved big boy most of the time and rarely gets into any trouble. His canine brother gets into most of the mischief. Chevi came to us from the ASPCA. When Chevi first came to live with us, I was still in school. When I was at school for the day, my mother told me that he would sit and talk to her. His meows sound very much like he is saying "I love you" at times. (And there are many witnesses to back this up!) He only goes outside on a harness and leash. He loves to go out for walks when the weather is nice and he lets everyone know this by tapping on the doorknob and meowing. His name originated from his interest in our garage where all the boys like to hang out. Chevi loves the holidays and the Christmas tree. As soon as his tree goes up, he sleeps under it all the time. He has even been known to take down his own stocking early because of the suspicious smell of lingering catnip. Although he is very aloof with affection, he makes sure that he gets his share when he wants it and is never ignored. We hope that Chevi can be with us for many more years to come. And he wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    What a handsome boy! He was with you for many more years. Condolences to you and cheers to Chevi for a long and happy life, well lived - thanks to you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a life, well lived, Chevi.

You will be sorely missed.

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, sweet boy.

Rest in peace, handsome boy. I am sure you have found just the right sunbeam to nap in, up at The Rainbow Bridge. Send your person some purrs in her dreams so she knows that you are okay now, will you boy?
    I've Been Frosted

And now Chev that Good and Handsome Cats now with the Awesome Angel Army as they explore the USA, and visit all the best Resorts and Camp Grounds this Graet Country has to offer.
    Hes such a Graet Santa Claws in that photo, and Chev will be invaluable as he helps hand out gifts at PetMas this year.
    He wants his Family to know that thier Love will never really go away, and he will be there in spirit always.
    And Chev will start his search for a place where you can all reunite in love forever.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chevi was a beautiful boy and I know that your heart will be sore for a while, especially at holiday time since he loved them so much but you can take comfort in the fact that he lived a good, long life filled w/love. RIP, sweet boy and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11