Thread: Awesome Atos!

Awesome Atos!

What a gorgeous, gorgeous dog you are! I checked out your blog and I loved the pics of you and Daddy sleeping - very cute!

You sound like a wonderful, goofy, sweet, devoted mush of a doggie. Your mom and dad are very lucky - have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Hi Fabulous Atos !!!!!

If there is written love story, it is surely the one your human has written about you, handsome man. What a wonderful boy you are. We are Dobie lovers here. Our favorite pic is the top one. Are those the car keys? How cute is that? It is our pleasure to meet you and hear all about you this morning, Sir Atos. That's a good looking family you have too. Congrats on this big day of your's in the spotlight as our most winning DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning Atos! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I sooo enjoyed reading your Mommy's loving tribute to her beloved boy! And what fab photos she included along with your bio.! I hope everyone will check out your blog! Those shots of you and your Daddy sleeping are too cute!!! lol And who could help but thud over that shot of you posing so proudly with your beautiful fur sibs Bill, Johnny and Todd! What a handsome group! You embody all of those noble characteristics beloved in your breed Atos, and your family is so very lucky to have been blessed with a best friend and furkid as handsome, smart, intelligent, loyal and loving as you! Though I have to admit, hearing how people loving you are, (especially toward kids) how you love to dispense those Dobie kisses, really sealed the deal for me! Congratulations on your well earned day in the spotlight, Atos! I hope that you're treated to an extra special, action packed and fun filled day; celebrating to the max with your proud Mom and Dad, your Grandma, best buds Joey, Cocoa, Gibby and Tango, your sweet neighbor girl pal, all of your adoring friends and fans! Love, hugs and kisses to you magnificent, Atos! And oh...belated happy birthday wishes to you as well...bet your Mom pulled out all of the stops! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Boy!

Atos, what a good boy you are bringing mommy her keys to take you on a car ride You are a handsome fellow & I just love all your pics... especially the puppy one, very very cute.

Thanks for checking out Atos!!

Hi,
    Thank you all for checking out Atos so early in the morning. We stayed up last night to see when the dog of the day page changed from adorable Milo to our Atos. It was so exciting. I must admit I am totally giddy over my baby being chosen dog of the day. He must have known it was his special day, because he was nudging the bedroom door knob at 6AM this morning. He likes to come in and cuddle in the mornings. Daddy is his main cuddle buddy (evidence submitted on the blog ). We appreciate all of your great comments both on this web site and on our blog. And we want to give a shout out to all of your wonderful furry kids, who are as spoiled as Atos I am certain of it!
    I will keep checking the page today for more comments, but wanted to thank you all for taking the time!

Atos' family (mom does most of the writing, since daddy is too busy doing most of the cuddling LOL)

P.S. He chewed up the car clicker from the main photo. In the privacy of the back yard.

Thank you for checking in, Atos' Mom !! It is so evident to see the love you have for this magnificent boy. Welcome to Pet Talk and we hope to see more of you. I love the fact that you stayed up to see Atos become the DOTD. That is the ultimate in pet love. My name is Terry, Mom to Daisy and Delilah, 2 Chihuahuas. I live in Florida, Land Of Sunshine-I seem to wear it like a badge don't I? We can't wait to see you on some of the other boards here. Just click on the tab that says "Pet Talk" and there you are. Enjoy and give that boy some kisses, pets, and belly rubs from me and the girls!!
    Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Atos, there is nothing I love better than a big dog with a great big goofy look on his face. I can tell your mommy shares the same weakness. You seem like a wonderful boy and I'm so glad you have a loving forever family. Keep on enjoying yourself dear Atos. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Atos,

You are one awesome pup sweetie. I love reading all about you & your
    family. It is so good to know that you are treated as one of the family.The
    training you get is so important for a well rounded pup. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs to you big fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my, what a HANDSOME boy you are, mister Atos!
    You sound like quite the spoiled boy! I can see that you are very, very loved by your family. Congratulations Atos, on being our Dog of the Day!
    (Did I mention you are gorgeous?!)

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)