Thread: Equus

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Equus

What a beauty! I love how you hold your grape tomato. Keep up the good work, with the shows and with your family! You sure sound like a sweetheart of a pet!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Equus what a charming fellow you are!!!

I smiled at the picture of you enjoying your tomato. Looks like you had a great time with it!!! I hope you get a special treat or two today too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Equus!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a cool name for an equally cool and handsome rattie boy! Kudos to the talented photographer for capturing you in all of your rattie glory! That bottom shot is simply the best, priceless! And I was trying to figure out what delectable treat that was you're munching on and now I know...a grape tomato!!! It's no surprise to learn how you win over the judges so handily, garnering those blue ribbons; you features are so unique, so lovely! But nothing beats winning over the heart of your proud person, completely and unconditionally; the biggest prize of all, right sweetie? How blessed she (or he) is having you as her best friend for life, and I wish for you and your Mom, many more happy, love filled years together!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Milo! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day, celebrating with your family and rattie pal, Eman! (Hope your Mom will slip you a piece of rattie sponge cake for me!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're an adorable little guy Equus! Congrat on POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla