Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *~* Please Meet Mr. Bogart *~*UPDATE PICS POST #25~*~

*~* Please Meet Mr. Bogart *~*UPDATE PICS POST ~#48~**

I have been fostering Bogart for a while now.. He Was Born With No Eyes.. He has tear ducks but No Eye Balls.. He has come from the Dallas County Shelter.. He has been adopted before & keeps getting returned.. He was noted to be aggresive & not good with other cats.. Well I have had my eye & heart set on him for several months now.. Well I made a appointment to Meet Bogart & decide if I wanted to take him in about a month ago.. Yes I brought him home & he got his own room & we have been working one on one & doing great.. I found out he loves to play & be combed & his face washed.. Well now he is slowly introing with the other babies & doing great.. His girlfriend is Miss Tatiana.. So I am in the process of Adoption now & have been granted his Adoption.. Bogart is like night & day from when I brought him in.. Even the Ladies at the shelter was afraid of him due to his outburst of aggresivness.. Well I knew that if I could get some of my other babies that I have adopted to calm down in time then I could get him calmed & content too.. Gosh I think he looks just like Magoo.. I just cant remember which PTr had a baby just like him.. The baby's name was Magoo..

Ok this is Bogart's reaction after I told him that the Adoption was going thru.. He was like saying Yea & had his paw up for Approval

Yes I am a Bigg Boy

Hey just look at how Sweet I am

Last edited by lvpets2002; 02-26-2010 at 12:04 PM.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

BIG CONGRATS!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! I'm so happy for you and Mr. Bogart!

Congrats again, he's a beauty!

Melissa

That is just wonderful! He looks like he has potential to be a real sweetheart. It is great that you took him in and can work with him. He most likely just needed some extra TLC and someone that understood him. He looks so soft and huggable.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

What a sweetie! Mr. Bogart, you are HOME!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yes for sure he needed his own space.. It was just to crowded over at the shelter for him to have space.. And your so right he needed someone to have time to work one on one with him with lots of patience & time.. Also the most part was to Understand him.. Well I call him my Love Muffin now..
    Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    That is just wonderful! He looks like he has potential to be a real sweetheart. It is great that you took him in and can work with him. He most likely just needed some extra TLC and someone that understood him. He looks so soft and huggable.

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh what a DOLL!!!

It was Lisa, catcrazylady, that has Magoo (and now 37 other cats!!!)

Apparently he is doing well. Here is a link to the thread of someone who spoke with her recently:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=155755
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Yes Yes Lisa is who it was.. Oh my bad due to I thought Magoo died.. Oh gosh dont tell Lisa..
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Oh what a DOLL!!!

It was Lisa, catcrazylady, that has Magoo (and now 37 other cats!!!)

Apparently he is doing well. Here is a link to the thread of someone who spoke with her recently:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=155755

OOPS...I PM'd her the link to this thread. No worries, Helene...until the recent update, I was wondering how Magoo was also.

If and when Lisa comes back here for a visit, she'll have to be posting pics of 38 kitties! That would stop me in my tracks too!

ETA: In that thread, Jenn posted a pic she had created of Mr Magoo long ago...and I think it is wonderful for Bogart also!

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

To quote Catty1 - What a doll!! Where is the cuteness warning?

He is adorable - please give him gentle hugs and scritches from me.

Thanks so much for loving him, and sharing him with us

Big happy Dance in progress here!!!

How wonderful for you both!!! Isn't it touching to watch them blossom like a flower with a little love and kindness?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Candace I just love that Potrait.. I will have to find a way to do one with Bogart in it to give to the ladies at the shelter he came from.. Thank You EveryOne for the Very Nice Supporting & Loving Comments..
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    OOPS...I PM'd her the link to this thread. No worries, Helene...until the recent update, I was wondering how Magoo was also.

If and when Lisa comes back here for a visit, she'll have to be posting pics of 38 kitties! That would stop me in my tracks too!

ETA: In that thread, Jenn posted a pic she had created of Mr Magoo long ago...and I think it is wonderful for Bogart also!

CONGRATULATIONS to you and Bogart! Magoo scores another win for the blind kitties! (and he sure does look like Magoo!) A little love and security turned Magoo around and it has Bogart.. all it takes is the right hands and home.

Magoo has been the mentor for many blind kitties and showed us that being blind is not a problem for them.. Only hoomans see it as a handicap or disability. They make the needed adjustments and life is normal to them.

It was me that made the pic above of Magoo, in Paint Shop Pro 8, I forget where I got that hand plug in that I used.. When I saw that picture of him looking up into the sun, I knew what I wanted to do.. First thing you have to do it get the right picture with all the right angles. Keep that in mind and it might take 100 trys or you could get it on the first try.

I am so thrilled that you have adopted him. May he live long and happy with you and teach us as many lessons as Magoo has. CONGRATULATIONS!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Your two hearts connected and that is what Bogart needed. God Bless You for taking this wonderful baby into your home. You watch, he will be the best cat ever!!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Many Thanks All for the Very Nice Loving Support & Compliments.. Yes this Bigg Boy & I have already connected & he is for sure in my Heart Furrever.. Oh did I tell you that Harley the CH baby got a face bath by Bogart the other day.. It was so Sweet.. When I told the ladies at the Shelter they just could not beleive it..
    Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Your two hearts connected and that is what Bogart needed. God Bless You for taking this wonderful baby into your home. You watch, he will be the best cat ever!!!

What a sweetie Bogart is. He just needed the right purrson to love him, and a bit of patience. I'm so happy for the both of you.

Give him some kisses from me, please!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.