Thread: I'm sorry that this is what I have to post after being away for so long.

I'm sorry that this is what I have to post after being away for so long.

Hello PT.

I'm sorry that I've been away for so long. My situation hasn't really improved so I'm not able to chat as much as I used to.

I'm sorry to say that my dear, sweet Brandee girl has left us to go to the RB. My mom, son and I went back home to New Mexico and had a friend of mine take care of Maggy, Sammy and Emma. Since Brandee needed more advanced care, we opted to board her. While we were away, her kidneys gave out and she died. We were never able to bring her home.

As some of you might remember when I introduced her, Brandee was found on a native American reservation. She was only a couple of months old, starving and being beaten by some young boys. A good sumaritan rescured her and took her toto a shelter where i recued her. She had zero social skills and needed lots and lots of love. And that's exactly what she got. She gave us 15 amazing years of her silly, yet loving antics. She even graced one of the pages of the PT calendar last year thanks to Kay (kfamr) because she was soooooo photogenic. She is loved and missed dearly.

God speed to the bridge, Brandee. You are sorely loved and missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Oh NO! I am so sorry.
    I just saw this.
    I hope you are ok Deb.

Deb, I am so sorry to hear this. I sure you will miss Brandee lots and lots. How kind of you to rescue such a deserving pup. It sounds like she needed lots and lots of love after what she had been through and I am sure she got it from you and your family. Godspeed, Brandee.

By the way, Debby you are also missed. Stop by again and let us know how you are doing.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather