View Poll Results: Do You Think Pet Talk Will Exist in Ten Years??

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, why not?

60 85.71%
  • No way!!

1 1.43%
  • Maybe, if things do okay..

6 8.57%
  • I do not care if it does or not.

3 4.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Will Pet Talk Be Like In Ten Years??

What Will Pet Talk Be Like In Ten Years??

Hi, I was just wondering how many people do or don't think Pet Talk will be around in like ten years, and if it will, what you think it will be like!! Lol I thought it would be a good thread topic! I will start.

I think Pet Talk will be overtaken by people that could not go on earlier (because they were too young), and people like me and Ash!! Also, the people that are here now and still are will be will have like a million posts! Karen and Paul will still be hanging around, and Pet Talk will have like a rainbow border, and be a lot more colorful! I picture still having Pet Talk meetings, and going on road trips. The people on Pet Talk would be closer than ever! People would be able to post videos of their pets and stuff!! That is what I think!

I would hope it stays pretty much the same, maybe with updates in software, but I like how it is now and don't see a need for change.

although on one bbs I go to, attachments can only be a certain size and they are always viewable in the thread
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I think it will! At least I hope!! Karen and Paul please keep Pet Talk running as long as you can,cause when I`m a vet I`ll be able to come here and tell you all alot of my experiences!

Originally posted by Rottieluver45
    I think it will! At least I hope!! Karen and Paul please keep Pet Talk running as long as you can,cause when I`m a vet I`ll be able to come here and tell you all alot of my experiences!
    And I will be able to talk about my adventures in Alaska, and my many many new pets!!

Me too!! Except for the Alaska thing

I think there still will be a pet talk because as long as there are people who love pets and like to talk about and share stories of their pets, they will be online talking about them: hense, a pet talk!

For some reason I couldn't vote. But HELL YES!!! This site is absolutely awesome!! And I would hate to think that in 10 years I would lose all the friends I've made here.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Geez, I sure hope they have computers in Nursing Homes!

Originally posted by sammi
    Geez, I sure hope they have computers in Nursing Homes!
    LOL!!!!!! Sammi, you are too funny!!!!

I have thought for years that nursing homes of ALL places should have public internet in the common rooms. And of course, Sammi, you would be able to bring your own computer - not that you will be in a nursing home that soon - Buddy wouldn't let you go! (I just picture him pulling on your pant-leg ...)

We intend to keep this site and this Bulletin Board running for as long as possible ... but are thinking of changing the name, as "Pet Talk" is the name of a radio program.

I can't even imagine what the Internet will be like in ten years! Just think of how it has grown in the last ten years ...

i sure hope pet telk stays!its 1 of my favorite things 2 do online!

Maybe in 10 years we'll have live video chat rooms, so we can see who's on line and chat face-to-face, hold our pets in front of the camera and all sorts of other things that make our friends and family think we're nutty
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    ...and all sorts of other things that make our friends and family think we're nutty...

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's one thing that won't change in 10 years, no matter how technology evolves. The true Pet Talk mentality will continue to baffle and confuse our loved ones! Hee, hee, hee.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

You said it, Amberlee!! LoL!

Hey Karen there's no need to change the name! I have never heard of this radio program, has anyone else?