Thread: Thank you for your help on my dog bit my son...

Thank you for your help on my dog bit my son...

I thank you all for your advise on the matter. My whole family has advised me to rid of an aggressive dog because "if a dog bites once, he'll bite again" and "what if he bites someone else's kid?" But my husband has convinced me to keep him, and train him professionally by a trainer trained for aggressive dogs. I was surprised to see every one here agree that all he needs is training and we need to learn how to deal with him better. To see that- makes me feel more comfortable with the idea of keeping him. My son wants to keep him as well.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. He's not a "bad" dog, just one that needs boundaries!
    I've Been Frosted

great news... keep us posted..

btw many people that think that way "if a dog bites once, will bite again".. are mainly, no offense, people that are unaware that proper trainign can do a lot of help.. or people that leave those dogs untrained and uncorrected, and without that...is like a child without discipline...they´ll do it again unless told otherwise..

best of luck... and with training you´ll see the difference...good on you on making the right decision..

if you can post pics of the cities will ya
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365