Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booger

Booger

That's an unusual name, alright, especially for such a handsome orangie! Gotta love the pic of you w/your bro Chuckie and in a cradle yet. How adorable. Enjoy your day as COTD, Booger Boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a handsome boy, and so good about his shots! Make sure your meowmie lets you "help" with her projects after you get one.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awww....Boogs, gotta love that shot of you and Chuckie... You're such a good boy to take your shots and make sure your Mom grades those papers correctly! That's a big job!

Enjoy your COTD honors today, you deserve every bit of the extra attention and treats you'll get! Have a great day, sweetie!

HANDSOME ORANGEMAN!!! And 14 yrs old, too!!! I also like the photo of you and your brother!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Renal Failure

When I was reading your story about Booger I felt like I could have written part of it. I lost my dear Beyli on January 1st of this year and he had CRF as well. I was lucky that he never fought me on the daily meds and the SubQs - I hope you didn't have any trouble with administering the necessary to your beloved departed kitty either. And like you, after losing Beyli I couldn't entertain the thought of adopting another, I miss him so much and I found that our bond is even stronger (if that's possible) when you are nursing them through a progressive illness like CRF. Beyli and I were so devoted to each other, it was wonderful. But, like you, I felt the need to bring another furbaby into my home about 2 months later, and it was also an orange Tabby (named Caramel). The rescue said he was 2 but it turns out he is close to or more than 10 years old and he had a tumor in his leg that the rescue's vet had neglected to take care of. Turned out it was a schwanoma tumor but it was removed and he is doing just fine. It was scary to deal with another illness so soon after losing Beyli as I am sure it is the same for you with Booger's diabetes. I guess you have experience with needles because of dealing with CRF but of course Booger's reaction can discount most of the experience we have from the past. I'm glad he understands that you are just helping him to feel better and live longer. I wish you and your family many years ahead with your precious Booger.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

The first thing I thought when I saw the name Booger was how Johnny Fever on WKRP was fired for using that word on the air!!!
    And like Johnny Fever Boogers a Cool Cat who travels his own path, and is his own Boss!!!
    And yet is so happy with his Family and his Pal Chuckie!!

What a Huge Owesome Orange Cat you are Booger and we know that you and your family will have so many years of love ahead.

The Owesome Orangies Michael the Dream Cat and Miquellito the Little Orange Lion, Golden Rod and The Orange Porch Anngels lead the Cheers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR CHUCKIE AND BOOGER OUR DYNAMIC DUO CATS OF THE DAY.
    Last edited by catmandu; 07-02-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Boogedy Boo!
    What a handsome boy you are, I love your eyes!!!! How cute you look on the second picture with your friend Chuck!!!!

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're enjoying your day

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Hello, Booger, Boogie, Boogedy Boo, aka Boogs. You are a very handsome feline Enjoy your special day. I hope that there are some treats you can have on your diet. In any case, happy COTD to you and your family

Booger

My cat Samwise a former COTD was also dx'd with diabetes in Feb of this year. It turned out he was so sensitive to the insulin that he was in hypo almost all the time. Go to the feline diabetes site and visit catinfo.org for info on how to handle Boogs' diabetes and maybe get him off the juice by changing his diet. I changed Sam to all canned with occasional Evo Innova food, (no grain) which had a huge impact on his health. They also have a forum board with other diabetic cat moms. They helped me alot.

Sammie is now off the insulin after a month on it. Do get your own meter and learn how to do blood tests at home. It can save your cat's life. Good luck with Booger and hopefully you'll get him off the juice. (insulin) He's a beautiful kitty!!!

Hello handsome Booger Boy,
    LOL I love the name. It's funny and unique like you. Booger you are a very handsome cat and much loved and loving. How comfortable you look in the cradle with your brother, very precious. One can see the deep love you have for him and he for you.
    I too have diabetes and even though I don't have to take shots I am very proud of you and mommy for managing so well. You have a special mommy and daddy, just like you. Hugs sweetheart. May your life be long, continue to be filled with love and happiness you so deserve. Kisses.

Beautiful Booger!

You have a funny name, but It suits you! You look like a kitty I had growing up - his name was Troy. I don't think it's strange for you to have a nice cradle for you and your lil' brother to sleep in!

What a gorgeous Booger you are!!!

I love your name. A one of a kind cat, needs a one of a kind name, eh?
    I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Booger! I love your name, it's original! I'm so glad you help your meowmie grade papers, my Mac helps with that too and I know how much it truly means. Keep being the very good boy that you are and may you enjoy many more years being a Booger! Happy COTD!

Beautiful Boogs, what a handsome big boy you are! The photo of you cuddling with your brother is just adorable! Great to hear that you are being good with your shots, and I hope you stay healthy and happy for a good long time to come.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Happy Cat of the Day precious Booger! How cute is that...how you came to be named! I laughed out loud when I read that, though I must say you're the handsomest, most dignified looking "booger" I've ever seen! momoffuzzyfaces read my mind...a kitty as special and "one of a kind" as you deserves a "one of a kind" name! And that shot of you and your little bro, utterly precious! You know Booger, you remind me so much of my RB "sugar" kitty boy, Buddy! He was a Turkish Van so had a bit more white in his coat, but your faces are identical! And just like you he was a trooper with his insulin shots, living many happy, healthy years following his diagnosis; earning his angel wings at the ripe old age of 20!!! I hope for you and your family too, many, many more years of shared love and companionship!

You truly are one of a kind Booger, in so many ways! And we're honored to crown you our extra special, most deserving honoree, sweetheart Hope you and your wonderful, loving, caring family are all enjoying a very happy "top cat" day!!! Love and cuddles to you precious Booger, and to your fur bro, too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-02-2009 at 04:17 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~