Thread: We had a visitor....

We had a visitor....

Just thought I would tell you all about our little visitor

Well I wasn't home but my mum said that she left the door open because it was hot, and then went upstairs to do something. Anyway she walked down the stairs and we have this big rug in our living room, and she looked, and there was a kitty snoozing on the rug!!

Anyway, it made my mum jump and she made a noise, and off went kitty

But anyway, the moral of this story is that whether it's their house or not, kitties always own the place

Sorry, I have no photos of this visitor.... my family see it around quite a bit though, so I might be able to get a photo one day.
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 06-28-2009 at 01:25 PM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I will never forget my First Porch Cat Tiger.
    He was wandering around waiting for food when he was about 6 months old and he soon became a regular vistor and stayed in in the rain and cold.
    I knew that he belonged up the street, so I never had him TNRED.
    I regret that to this ady as I could have gotten him used to being an indoor Cat.
    One day he limped home with a mangled leg and had to be PTS.
    I am sorry Tiger, I hope you forgive me and I see you. You are a Great Cat.And a great forager for the Animal Angel Army.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How terribly civilized....just dropping in the open door for a short visit.

Spot of tea perhaps?

Your home must exude a friendly atmosphere and we pray that your Little Visitor graces you with another visit soon!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So nice when the neighbours drop by to say "hi".

We used to have a cat along the road who would break in of a morning and sleep under the Christmas tree.

And of course we never have been able to persuade Micky across the road that we do not, in fact, run a restaurant.