Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcoming Karno!

Welcoming Karno!

Well, I was so upset after Chino yesterday, and I can never stand the empty cage, so I decided to ask the pet shop if they had any hamsters. Well, with this shop you usually have to wait a few weeks, but they said they had one boy. It is very soon after Chino I know, but I went to have a look... and I fell in love...

So I would like everyone to meet Karno .... (sorry he was very sleepy in these pics)

-Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Aweee Karno your just so Sweet & such a Cutie Pie.. Now who could not fall in love with this wittle one.. I am just melting with the first & last picture.. Congrats on your new home & mom congrats on your new baby.. ** Next time could we have Cuteness OverLoad Warning please **

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Aweee Karno your just so Sweet & such a Cutie Pie.. Now who could not fall in love with this wittle one.. I am just melting with the first & last picture.. Congrats on your new home & mom congrats on your new baby.. ** Next time could we have Cuteness OverLoad Warning please **
    The first and last are my fav as well I will try to get a good photo of him being not so sleepy tomorrow or something. I love his little back paw in the last one though

Thank you...

And yes LOL. I was in such a hurry to post, that I didn't think to put a cuteness warning on
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I hope Karno helps heal your heart. He sure looks adorable!

Welcome Karno!!! You're adorable.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Karno says thanks to everyone

He seems to have settled in well last night... he is currently in his bed asleep.
    -Ellie

Wonderful! One pet can never replace another but he will definitely help to heal your broken heart. I was never much interested in hamsters until I starting coming to this board. The pics are great of his sleepy little self. They really are such cute little guys. Are they very much work to take care of? I need to read up on hamsters. There may be a future for one at my house!

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Wonderful! One pet can never replace another but he will definitely help to heal your broken heart. I was never much interested in hamsters until I starting coming to this board. The pics are great of his sleepy little self. They really are such cute little guys. Are they very much work to take care of? I need to read up on hamsters. There may be a future for one at my house!
    Thanks. I miss my Chino, but my little Cinnamon Cake (LOL... Karno has such strange nicknames already) will hopefully help me through.

Nope, not hard at all. As long as you get a good cage (Kenco has chewed a hole through his before), and you get one with the right personality for you (for example, I find lazy hamsters a lot easier to handle, but then again crazy hamsters are so much fun to watch), they will be fine. They are such funny little things, the only bad thing is the short life span.

LOL, I hope you get one, the more photos posted of the cute little things on PT, the better!
    -Ellie

Welcome, Karno!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome Karno! I'm not much of a hamster person myself, but you're beautiful hammies make my heart melt. One can't help but fall in love.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

What a cute little hammie.
    Welcome to PT, Karno!

He's adorable. Congrats!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a cutie pie
    Welcome to PT Karno!
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Thanks everyone.

I put my hand in his cage last night for him to get used to me, and he was quite happy, so today I will take him out his cage and handle him a bit more He seems like a real sweetheart....
    -Ellie

Cinnamon Cake seems like a perfect name for him, so orangey! I can almost feel the softness. Welcome dear Karno!

I love his smile on this photo:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...o/DSCF1934.jpg

Darn, the pic won't show up for me, It is next to the last one. LOVE that smile!