Thread: Subaru Forrester

Subaru Forrester

Anybody have one? My Rav 4 is going to celebrate her 12th birthday soon, and although she's in great shape with low mileage, it may be time to start looking for another car.

I like the older Forrester models, but I test drove a 2009. I guess because I'm used to my car, I thought it felt so much bigger, but with all the new doo-dads and quick accleration, I was excited. It seemed to have plenty of rear room for Logan which is a priority.

I've been Boooo'd!

Subaru=Win. My mom has been driving Subies since the early 80s. I say go for it.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Yes. Have one and love it! Mine is a 2008, right before they started making them bigger. I can't say enough good about them. I have had 3 previous Foresters. I tend to trade up every couple years. The Forester handles well and is one of the top rated SUV's. If you want any other info let me know.

I LOVE MY FORRESTER! I'm on my second, and the only reason for that is that I had an operation a few years back where the doctor said I would never drive a stick again; so what do you do? Of course, you go trade in the standard transmission Forrester for an automatic!! I have no doubt my first would still be with me otherwise.

They're GREAT cars, they withstand anything you dish out, and the interior is perfect for animals/groceries/home supplies/picnic & camping equipment/ musical equipment....you get the picture. I recommend the Forrester any time I get the chance!

Looks like a win win. I'll probably go for it! Thanks all!

I've been Boooo'd!