Thread: BWs cat sydney

BWs cat sydney

my coworker, , brenda is a jewel of a human. this afternoon, she will be helping her furbaby sidney over the rainbow bridge. brenda has been a long term cat person and is quite broken up over this. please think of brenda, greg and sydney at this sad time
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Our thoughts are with you Brenda and family during this sad time. I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your Sydney. RIP Sydney.

Thats the one trip that I am sure that most Pet Lovers dread, and thats when you know that you will be going home with an empty carrier and a sad heart.
    The Animal Angels ahve prepared a BBQ in Sydneys honor where he will get his wings of silver and gold, and will be An Animal Angel Furrever , and travel the world having a wonderful time.
    And Sydney will find a place in Paradise when he and his Beloved Friends Greg and Brenda will be together in peace and love for eternity.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My deepest sympathy to Brenda and Greg on the passing to the Rainbow Bridge of their beloved Sydney.

Rest in peace, dearest kitty.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

May Sydney have a peaceful passing, and let his people know that he is happy and healthy again at the Bridge.

{{{{hugs}}}} to Greg and Brenda.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That is very nice of you to post for your friend....Sleep softly, sweet Sidney....

Prayers going up for Brenda that time will ease her pain. Perhaps knowing that Sydney is not in pain will help. RIP, Sydney and peace to your human.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

this morning, i got on line at work and showed brenda all your very kind greetings. we both got LES. i know how important it was to me when alex the wonder dog left. thank you all for being such caring cat parents, kindly
    joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.