Thread: Goofy Gonzo!

Goofy Gonzo!

Oh Gonzo, you goofer!! You gave me quite the fright there! I twisted and turned my neck forever trying to get a focus on your photo! What a hoot, playing dead after over dosing on potato chips I'll bet you are thrilled to be part of such a happy, fun filled, loving home! And what a smartie birdie you're growing up to be! And you even have a devoted feathered friend to play with!! Sounds like a good deal to me! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, goofy Gonzo, our most adorable Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gonzo
    What a grin your picture gave me this morning. I've never seen a bird from quite that angle before!! You sound like such a character!! I would love to meet you and feed you potato chips. I bet life is never boring when you are around. Congratulations on being our special, funny, sweet, Pet of the Day today!!!

Oh my Gonzo, what a character you are! You gave me a scare this morning! I thought you were dead! Thank God you were only "playing" dead! LOL! I don't think my birds would ever do that! You are growing up to be a great bird and I'm sure your family greatly enjoys your company. What a smart and hilarious little bird you are! Congratulations on being chosen as our very special POTD! You really deserve it! I hope you get some very special treats on your very special day!!!!

omg gonzo! just like everyone else thought, i thought u were dead too! lol im so glad your not because your hilarious and adorable! i've never seen a bird lay like that! i bet u r quite the character! congrats on being pet of the day and tell your buddy listerine we say hi! ps. gonzo was always my favourite from the muppets!!!

Gonzo, I love the colors in your feathers!! It reminded me of fire! You must love potato chips!! Hope you get an extra handful today! I'm glad you got taken care of by your owner at the pet shop, and at your home. They must have loved you a lot! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

!!

Gonzo, I have looked at your picture several times today. I know that Pet Talk would NEVER post a picture of a dead bird........so.......what is going on?

Gonzo, it must be a very special for you to be so secure with your human to just kick back and take a snooze after a potato chip binge.

And that is what makes me so very happy, to see you all snuggled with your human and feeling very well loved.

You are beautiful, your feet are adorable, and I hope you soon learn to talk and will be able to tell your humans thank you for giving you the best home ever! You are a joy to behold.