Thread: Two years.. have gone by. :)

Two years.. have gone by. :)

Thought I'd share.. We have gone through a lot with each other and through these years, we still are doing well. It's been a roller coaster ride, I can say, but it's a ride that's very well worth it!

Our first date on Jan 4, 2007 -

And today, Jan 4, 2009 -

We were trying to get a good picture and ended up with those three, it looks like a photoshoot but it really wasn't, the camera was on a timer on his truck and we were standing outside by a garage behind my apartment here in Columbus.. ha ha. But what the hey, they came out decent enough.

My favorite:

I have learned that, no matter what, he is the one I want to 'waste time' with and he is just great to me and I'd rather be with him than anyone else because he makes me really happy, no matter what. We both put up with each other so much enough, through good and bad, we've had some rocky times, but always made it through to the light at the end of the tunnel. After all, I can't imagine myself with anyone else but him. He's a keeper and one of the good genuine guys out there and I don't plan on letting him go.
    Last edited by CountryWolf07; 01-04-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Congrats on 2 years!! Wow! I don't think I've had a relationship that long except for one really. It wasn't a good one either, lol, so it shouldn't have lasted even that long, lol!

I think you should take more pics with your hat off! That way there's more of your eyes showing, and not so much shadow. You're so pretty, you need to show that off more!

Two years already!? I remember when you were asking us advice and you had JUST met him.
    Congrats on having a wonderful relationship. And it does sound like you found a keeper, so hold on to him.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I have always though you guys were adorable together I thought you were announcing an engagement LOL Congratulations on two happy years! I too remember you were asking for advice about getting with him.

Thanks you guys.. I had some fun editing the two pictures I really liked.. Can't decide which ones to give to him, though..

What do you all think?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That is a great milestone to reach! Congratulations, here's to another two!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Congratulations!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! You're such a wonderful couple. I'm thrilled to see you still together and so happy. Hugs to both of you!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations on 2 years, Rachel! You two make a great couple. I wish I would have been able to meet him when I was in Ohio. All of the pictures turned out great! Out of the edited ones I like the first one best.

I like number 1 better, even though his shirt looks less wrinkled/folded in number 2. The smiles are just great on the first one.

Congratulations! Seems to me like you've most definitely found a keeper. Again, congrats! Love the pics, too.

As for the edited pics:

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    I like number 1 better, even though his shirt looks less wrinkled/folded in number 2. The smiles are just great on the first one.
    I agree!

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous