Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't take it, please give me strength

Lori, believe me, I completely understand what you're saying and I live it every day. Pouncer is still sick and pees due to health. I pill him and still his belly is bloated like he's blocked. Allen pees and poops outside the box for the fun of it (or so we can tell, thats his reason) Flutter's been missing hte box for poop. We have to rip up the carpet in the spare room because of someone peeing and pooping so much on it. Then we have Callie who thinks litterboxes are big snack boxes.

Lori, I'm glad that your fever is down and hopefully your sore throat will go away soon. You might want to try gargling with some warm salt water several times a day and try to avoid drinking anything that would irritate your throat like orange juice, grapefruit juice,or even tomato juice.

I'm glad that your cats are acting better and hopefully each day will get better. It's great that your family is able to help out too so that you can hopefully recover quickly. I hope that you have a peaceful and healthy Christmas and a wonderful New Year too.

Lori, I am just now seeing this thread for the first time. Bless your heart!!!! It does at least sound like your brothers have stepped up and are helping you sort some things out. I'm glad Richard is feeling better again and can help with the cooking too! YOU need to get to the doctor ... you probably needs some antibiotics and maybe a shot to help get you over this nasty bug!

*HOLDS BREATH AND GIVES LORI A BIG HUG*
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I'm sorry I don't have much to offer except some {{{hugs}}} and good thoughts to come your way. I'm glad that your are feeling better I hope things improve soon.

Why are the holidays so stressful for everyone?????
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

i too just read this and feel so bad for you lori
    i myself am on antibiotics because of a nasal infection that went to my throat and chest because i waited so long to tell my doctor (3 months)the reason i didn't tell her was because i thought it was the heat (in the bedroom at night)until it got much worse and realised i needed the antibiotics.

once your on the antibiotics,things will feel more normal around the house.
    i have pee'ers here also and for some reason mike doesn't mind...but it totally freaks 'me' out.
    i really hate it like you.i don't mind an accidental poopy but pee never ever comes out of your funture no matter what product(even with enzymes)works.
    they can always smell it underneath and use it again as a litterbox

i'm soooo happy your family is helping you out now...that is really really nice.you need that break BIGtime!!

i hope you feel better soon lori...keep us updated and try to get rest.rest is important right now....even with the Holiday coming...you need it.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I'm happy to hear that things are getting better for you.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    I have plenty of snow to share so I will be sure to send some your way.
    Sending some hugs your way too.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Lori, usually when it rains, it pours. In these cases, it's good to take a step back and see what can be done. Having family help is great, I could always rely on mine, and now that I am far away from them, I am glad I can rely on Greg.

It's good to hear that things are better and I hope you have a very nice holiday season with your family. They're there to see you, spend some time together, not just to eat cookies, so don't worry to much about what you bake or what your house looks like.

I hope the cats behave.

Just checking in to see how you're doing now. I'm glad that the family is stepping up to the plate and that you're feeling somewhat better. What a lousy time to get sick! I do hope that things have leveled out for you now and that you'll be able to enjoy your Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lori - HUGS. I hope you are able to have a way more relaxed schedule...and thank goodness your brother stepped into helping Dad!

My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the love of family, and that you and Richard feel better soon, and give yourself the time to heal.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Lori - HUGS.

My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the love of family, and that you and Richard feel better soon, and give yourself the time to heal.
    Ditto from us!

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix