Thread: stunning Shotzi

Blog Entries

stunning Shotzi

Mew, meow to you, Shotzi. You are a beautiful dog. We love your colour, your eyes, your smile. We're smitten!

Celebrate with your family and pet sibs today -- you deserve the honour of Dog of the Day We don't understand how some people can abuse pets. You are so precious and thank goodness your new family appreciates you, darling Shotzi!

lots of purrs & kittykisses from me, Norman the King
    and from my baby brother, Felix the Prince

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Shotzi...You are so pretty. I just love your name. Congratulations on
    DOTD. It was a pleasure seeing your beautiful face first thing this morning.
    I am so sorry you were abused with your first owner. Happy you have a wonderful and loving family now to take care of you. And a kitty friend to boot. Shotzi, Have a great life.
    A Dog Lover

"Ive been Frosted"
    Thanks, Cassiesmon
    LHCamry

Hi there beautiful Shotzi girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a gorgeous girl you are, inside and out! Just look at that big smile, and that shiny black coat!!! Your face says Labbie but no mistaking that Chow tongue! I'm so sorry to hear that you were abused in your former life. It never ceases to amaze me, the ability of you pups to bounce back from such trauma, to learn to love and trust again! Then again you found just the perfect person to be your forever human, someone who you instinctively knew would love, cherish and respect you forever! As your Mom says, you and she were meant to be; best buds and soul mates for life! Even little Punkin agrees, you're the best! And thanks to your dear Mom for rescuing you; how well her compassion and caring has been rewarded!

Congratulations on your extra special Sunday honors, Shotzi! I hope you and your people, and your best kitty pal Punkin, all enjoy a happy and fun filled day of celebration! And if your Mom wouldn't mind, I'd love for her to pass along a few extra hugs and kisses to you, from me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Shotzi girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Girl, Shotzi

Shotzi,
    You are such a beautiful girl. You are definitely very beloved within your family. And I don't blame them, you are too beautiful to hate - and cute too. We're sorry that you have been abused in your past, poor girl.

But look on the bright side now. You'll forever be in the arms of good, caring humans, no doubt. Sometimes humans can be cruel but not any more. You are so beautiful and you're obviously very friendly.

Your Lab side shows very well, and I just love how Chowsters have blue-purple tongues!

Congratulations on Dog of the Day & honor it well, girl!! You are SO deserving of it!

Stunningly Beautiful Shotzi !!!

Does a girl get any more gorgeous than you, Shotzi??? Your good looks are second to none. That precious facie, shiny black coat, and that cute little smile.......what a gal!!!!! We are shaking our heads here in Florida, trying to figure out what kind of an idiot could bring harm to you. We can only be happy that your wonderful family saved you and wish bad things on your former owner. Some people shouldn't be allowed to exist. We certainly agree with Sandra. It never ceases to amaze us to see the resilience you babies have. Bouncing back and trusting again. We would give anything to be able to kiss such a beautifl girl in person but we have to let your loving family do the honors(some for little Punkin too, if she will allow it Congrats to you, deserving girl, for being our Sunday DOTD!!! Happiness always!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Gorgeous Weather Today, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Shotzi! You are a beautiful girl. I love your smile. I was having a bad day until I saw your happy face. Thank you for brightening my day today. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Shotzi,

You are a beautiful girl sweetie. I am very glad to meet you today.
    I'm so happy to know what a wonderful family you have now. Congrats
    on being picked as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Shotzi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Shotzi, I love your ultra-shiny coat and your happy face! I'm glad I got to meet you today. More hugs and kisses to you from me! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a little puppy dog!

Congrats on being Dog of the day! Your just a little prinsesses!