Thread: Christmas Lights

Christmas Lights

Pictures of the outside Christmas I took tonight.Last night into this morning we got at three maybe 4 inches of snow,makes the lights stand out.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Pretty! You are more ambitious than I am, I do well to put lights up in the house, let alone outside in the snow.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

The lights look really nice.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

This is my favourite time of year. I love to take rides after supper and look at all the decorations out there. Some houses go all out, the extra mile, and I keep think of the hydro bills....lol. We decorate the house and deck and one pine tree outside but we don't cover the lawn with loads of stuff. The cold is too severe for that. I think we are seeing a little less this year because of all the talk of recession and all.

The lights are very pretty!

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous