Thread: Beautiful Pepper

Beautiful Pepper

Pepper....What a pretty girl you are. I love you color and I love your hair.
    I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello, sweet Pepper! You are such an irresistibly handsome young pup! You sound like such a cutie pie, especially when you described the games you play with Critter. How smart you must be to have such a wide vocabulary, too! I see you have a very entertaining life, running around the yard with your human, visiting PetCo and the nice lady at the bank, and playing with your variety of toys. What a great life, eh? What more could a pup ask for than to be spoiled rotten as you are? I`m glad to hear that you are happy and that you`re living such a great life! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Oh Pepper, smart and pretty, you sound like the perfect little girl. What a bright fun-loving girl you are! I am sure that you make your owner smile every single day (especially when you let her win the race to the door ). I would love to see pictures of you and Critter wrestling, I bet it is adorable. Enjoy your special day, sweetie.

Greetings precious Pepper! Oh, what an adorable doll baby you are, sweetheart; what a beautiful blend of not 1, not 2, but 3 beloved breeds! (Your ears are simply the best!) Beautiful, life loving and smart as a whip...you're everything we doggie lovers crave in a canine companion and best friend, Pepper! Did I mention smart? Smart as in letting your Mom know you KNOW what's she's asking of you, you just choose not to do it! Have a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day bash, cutie Pepper! Hopefully you (and your beloved Critter too) were treated to a fun shopping trip to PetCo or PetSmart to commemorate your BIG day! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pepper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pepper,

My, my, what big ears you have pepper Puppy. You look like a
    delightful boy to be around.I would love to see you playing with Critter.
    I hope your family gives you a extra treat to celebrate your special day
    as our adorable DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out hugs & kisses little fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Pepper! You are so handsome. I love your cute little face. It really brightened my day. I bet you are a lot of fun to be around. And you're very smart, too. Have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!