Thread: Gorgeous Gwen

Gorgeous Gwen

What a nice pup you are!! I don't think I've ever met a dog named Gwen before!! Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!!! Hope it is a great day filled with lots of treats!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Gwen...What a pretty baby you are. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Gwen! You're a beautiful girl and you pose so nicely for a picture. Hope you have a great day celebrating with your family. Wish I could see you play with your bucket. Sounds like a fun game you invented! Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hi Gwen !!!

Aren't you just the cutest little thing, Gwen? We love love Bostons in our house. We're very happy to meet you and congratulate you on being our DOTD today!!!! Isn't it great that you have Theo there to pal around with? What a cute pair you two must make. Your game of bucket must be the cutest thing. We had to smile as we thought about all the money we spend on toys for you doggies. You, Gwen, have gone and found your own toy right around the yard. Good girl!!! Please tell Mom to deliver kisses to you and Theo from us today to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good afternoon, gorgeous Gwen! What a sweet face you have, cutie! My, how lucky you are, living in a house with two other potential champions. You sound like such a funny girl, and I wish I could see you playing with the planter buckets! How sweet you are, always wanting to cuddle with your human or take a short dip in the pool. You sound like quite the companion, and a perfect member to your family! Have a great day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Happy Dog of the Day to you sweet, beautiful Gwen! Oh, what a happy, happy furry family! You, Theo and Owen sound like quite the terrific, and talented, threesome! Differing in your attributes, size and looks, but all equally precious, and LOVED! I laughed out loud reading of your love for a good game of "black bucket!" Who needs an amusement park when there's a 9 gallon planter, and a pool nearby...right sweetheart? Ahhh, life is good for Gwen and crew and deservedly so! Congratulations to you adorable Gwen! Hope you and Theo and Owen are all enjoying the happiest, most fun filled day of celebration; lots of bucketing, dips in the pool, and cuddling with your proud people! A big hug and kiss to you sweetheart, and Own and Theo too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HI GWEN! You are so adorable. I am so happy a fellow Boston is Dog of the Day. You look very much like my Beenie. Have a great day and congratulations to you and your humans. Tell little Theo we said hello! Beenie and Frankie!

Hello Gwen,

I loved reading your story baby girl. My, you seem like such a wonderful
    friend & companion to your people. I had to laugh out loud at the game that
    you play with the planter buckets. I'd love to see that sweetie. Congrats
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY Gwen. Sending hugs and kisses
    just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt