Thread: Silly

Silly

You are a wonderful horse - I don't get to meet very many horses but you sound adorable! Keep looking after your herd, I'm sure they are great mates to have around. Enjoy your day Silly (what a strange name, you don't look Silly!)
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Good morning, stunning Silly! What a special girl you are, teaching your human all she needs to know about owning a horse. Sounds like you definitely can live up to your name, rolling in the mud and all. Good for you for outrunning a thoroughbred! You are one special girl, silly, and I`m glad to hear that your human loves you very much. Have a great day, beautiful!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, Silly! You are a very pretty girl. Sounds like you are very well taken care of and loved. I'm sure you love your home and your family as well. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on POTD and have fun!

Silly what a beauty you are!!!

I smiled when I read that you have your own heard of cows. I don't blame you. Cows are cool!! I hope you and your entire heard and human are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, stunning Silly! As your wise human says, our companion animals bless our lives in so many ways; with their devoted companionship, their unconditional love, and always, teaching us to be better, most patient and caring people! Your human is one lucky soul, finding a horse as gentle and sweet as you to be her first, Silly! What a beautiful, unbreakable bond of trust and friendship you two have forged! You're such a magnificent looking animal Silly, but it's your heart, your BIG heart, that sets you hands above the rest! I can just picture you herding your cow buddies, lol! And those peaceful, leisurely trail rides with your human, priceless...those rolls in the mud, not so much! It was a pleasure getting to you know Silly, learning of the happy, wonderful, love filled life you share with your proud, devoted guardian! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration with your family sweetheart, being treated like the queen that you are! Congratulations and lots of love to you, beautiful Silly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sensational Silly! I'm a bit late in wishing you a happy POTD, but hope you enjoyed celebrating with your cows and devoted guardian, going on a long trail ride. My Palomino, Tim, was a senior horse and had a white/pink nose like you, and I used to put sunscreen on him in the summer . . . do you get sunscreen, too? If so, hope you don't mind it like he did! Congratulations and wishing many more years of togetherness for you and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs