Thread: Kittens etc *Cuteness warning*

Kittens etc *Cuteness warning*

Well as some of you know I came back from Italy on Saturday. One place we went out to eat too had lots of animals walking through. They had dogs, cats, a goat, a donkey etc... I got some photos of a few cats and kittens! The kittens were sooooo cute!

This kitten stole my mums chair and fell asleep on it- my mum had to move LOL

This little kitty came and sat on my lap.... it was very cute but kept trying to eat my starter so eventually I had to put it on the floor- it kept trying to jump up again!

-Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Ginger kitty who was asleep in the basket- sometimes with another kitty as well:

(and one without flash)

Two kittens fast asleep:
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

A grey kitten (maybe the same kitten as the one earlier in the thread)

Two cats (sorry, the second cat didnt want to look at me and the flash went a bit wrong- couldnt take another because my parents were all ready in the car waiting to leave):

THE END- hope you enjoyed
    -Ellie

What adorable cats and kittens you met on your holiday. Some of those kittens can be FAST when it comes to stealing your food. I know this to my cost!

Looks a nice place too. Did you enjoy Italy?

How adorable! The first one looks like he could fly away w/those ears!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awww, they're so cute! Thanks for sharing the pix with us.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

ITS NICE TO SEE THAT ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT CATS ARE SO PHOTOGENIC AND BEAUTIFUL.
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING THOSE PHOTOS
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm glad I wasn't with you or I'd have tried to bring them all home! Thank you for these wonderful photos!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awwwwwwwww what cute kittens!!! Weren't you tempted to take them home with you?? I know I would be
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Awwwwwwwww what cute kittens!!! Weren't you tempted to take them home with you?? I know I would be
    Of course! I asked my parents whether they thought I could sneak them through in a suitcase.... but I didnt think they would make it through security....

They were so cute though... I learnt there personalities quite well... the grey one was very cheeky and loved people, a little black-ish one and one tabby were a mummies boys/girls and followed her basically everywhere... both being a bit nervous around people, the black one more so... the ginger one was quite lazy and shy but adorable and lastly, the second tabby had such a big personality, his/her eyes looked like they were infected or something but she/he didnt let it bother them.... he/she spent most the time playing and stuff, a very sweet kitten!

Looks a nice place too. Did you enjoy Italy?
    Yes thank you, I will post some more photos of the views and stuff once I have uploaded them
    -Ellie

I would have been in heaven in that place, lol! And yes, I think I would have tried to sneak most of them out in my suitcases or something!

Glad you had a good time in Italy! Was it your first trip there, or had you been there previously? Can't wait to see the pics you post of your visit there!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    I would have been in heaven in that place, lol! And yes, I think I would have tried to sneak most of them out in my suitcases or something!

Glad you had a good time in Italy! Was it your first trip there, or had you been there previously? Can't wait to see the pics you post of your visit there!
    Yeah, there was a point where I was surronded by cats, two each side of me, one behing me etc etc....

I went last year to the same region but a different place.... I am just going to upload the pictures now
    -Ellie

Isn´t this the cutest?... can you see him/her smiling?... that is soooo cute!!!

and I loooooved the last cat.... so fluffy and adorable!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365