Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Collie Puppy Pics -- UPDATED more pics post #14

Too cute. The pictures of the two blue boys playing together are just adorable.

Wow, each week I am amazed at just how much they are growing up! They just keep getting cuter and cuter. I love the picture of the smooth girl yawning. And the ones of the pups chewing on each other: Aww!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

What a big yawn for such a widdle puppy girl! They've lost their new-born puppy look. Grow and be healthy and happy, puppies!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'll bet the widdle female wasn't yawning..she was being the Boss to her bruthers..and rightly so!!!!

I can't believe how fast they're growing either! Their faces are more formed now and sounds like they have distinct personalities! How cute! Jump into that whelping box for me (be careful of a sleeping lump under the covers) and smooch those babies for me, will ya?

I've been Boooo'd!

LOL you are correct about that!.. That girl is a fiesty little thing... does pretty good at keeping those 4 boys in line!... she's gonna be a little handful once she is a bit bigger!! LOL
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

One of the smooth blue boys should be going to a show home in Indiana, and rough tri boy should be going to a pet home in Ohio... if all works out.... obviously not for several more weeks (not before 10wks of age actually)...

Is the rough tri boy going to a PT'er home?

They sure are adorable.

Spiritwind, how are the puppies? How is Kelsey, and how are your other dogs?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pups are doing great! 4 wks old today.. I will try to post updated pics here later this evening.

They are now classified as "pigs" and are off blankets and on newspaper LOL well they still have a little bed to sleep on together, but they are on newspaper now... lol Kelsey is doing great.. she doesn't spend near as much time with them anymore... goes in feeds and wants out.. those teeth ya know.. they kinda hurt her after a while LOL but she is still a great mother to them...

They go get eyes checked (CERF checked) in 2 wks.. the day they turn 6 wks old... so hopefully all goes well! but I expect excellent eye checks...

Other dogs are great as well.. I'll have to try to get new pics of everyone... not just pups, sometime soon!!
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Poor Kelsey! I CANNOT imagine all of those sharp alligator teeth biting me all at once!!!!!! Boomer FINALLY lost one of his little fang baby teeth, and there was great rejoicing around here!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner