Thread: Kahless

Kahless

My, Kahless, what a pretty girl you are, your coloring is just beautiful. I love that photo of you, sitting so regal. Never you mind you will get to be friends with those Conures before very long and then you won't be afriad of them anymore.
    It sounds like you have a wonderful home now with toys and bars to enjoy and a family who loves you so much. I would love to hear you say Hi and I'm sure before long you will be carrying on a conversation.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Kahless Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Kahless
    What a beautiful girl you are. I'm so glad you found a loving wonderful forever home and family who clearly love you lots. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our very special Pet of the Day today.

What a pretty bird Kahless is! How they could have not given her a proper cage and toys at the pet shop is beyond me; Kahless is the kind of bird you want to shower with gifts! I'm so glad her loving people saw her do her cute "forgot I'm scratching" thing and brought her to a place where she'll soon forget her bleak times in the pet shop!

yay Kahless!!

Kahless! You are sooooooooooooooo adorable! I love your colors and the way you are sitting in that picture! You just look sooooo cute! I'm sure you are a great pleasure, and your family loves you dearly. I also have two little birds and they are the sweetest things! Congratulations on being chosen as our very special POTD! I hope you get some very special treats on your very special day!!!

You are such a lovely bird, congratulations!

Hi there GORGEOUS Kahless! Thank goodness you got sprung from pet shop prison!! And you sure picked one special family to perch with! You have come so far in such a short while! A lot of good loving and a little patience sure goes a long, long way in bringing out the best in us, doesn't it? Before long you and Echo and Tera will be best buds, I'm sure! By the way, I recognized the named Tera the instant I read it! Wow, not one, not two, but THREE stunning feathered family members have now been awarded our top honor! Congratulations to you sweet, lovely Kahless, Pet of the Day! You've brightened my day and put a big smile on my face sweetie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kahless! You are such a cute birdie!! Your family must be so proud to see you added to the POTD list, along with your two friends! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Kahless, you are glorious!!!! What a beautiful girl!!! Your shyness reminds me of my Milly. I long for the day that she will willingly let me touch her and pet her. Milly is a Cockatiel, who is happily in her new home, and loves to perch on our shoulders, but doesn't quite know what to do when we try to pet her.

You sound like such a "love" bird. And you look so beautiful too!! Congratulations, precious one, on being the Pet of the Day!!