Thread: JoJo

JoJo

Normally I would wait and let one of our chi owners start a thread for such a precious little chi as JoJo, but I am so smitten that I can't control myself! I am smiling at how big the flower pot is next to you sweetie and I love the fact that you are a patriotic girl as evidenced by the flag. JoJo your story and your picture just captivated me today. I am so sorry that your people lost their beloved poodle, but you were the answer to a prayer to help them get through that sad time. What makes your story even more heartwarming is that you are a rescued dog and so your story has a happy ending all around. I am a poodle mom and am seriously thinking of having a chi for my next dog (rescued of course!) so I just drank in every word of your story. I hope that your little puggily sister (did I mention that I love puggilys!) and yourself have a terrific Memorial Day weekend.

P.S. Maybe your person would like to join Pet Talk. I know of at least three little chi boys (Chopper, Joey and Mister) who would be totally smitten with you and would love to get to know you as would all the rest of us.

JoJo...You are a beautiful little lady. I just love long hair chihuahua's.
    I bet you are a bundle of joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations on being our very special DOTD JoJo, i hope you have a great day .

JoJo!!!!!!

Good morning to our adorable little JoJo !!! ~~Jumps up and down all over the house~~ A Chi--YAY YAY YAY!!!! You are so adorable, little girl. Pam took the words right out of our mouth. We can certainly understand why she couldn't hold back in starting this thread. Oh how we would love to meet you in person, sweetie. You are definitely one of the cutest Chi girls we've ever seen too. You are the same age as our Delilah. Please tell Mom to join Pet Talk. We love our Chis here. We loved reading your story and it reminds us so much of ourselves Our Mom really knows what it's like to have a Chi or two around. Nothing could be better!!! Congrats on your big day, baby doll!! Millions of tiny kisses to you today from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

No "tricks for treats" needed JoJo! You stole my heart at first glance, first read; just being YOU! What a precious little peanut you are, and looking so patriotic, posing beside Old Glory! Your Mom is one lucky lady, having a lovable, cuddley, snugglebug like you to love and cherish! And I agree, you are one of the cutest Chi's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! I hope today it's warm and sunny where you are sweetheart, that you find yourself a nice warm spot to curl up in as you watch the world go by! Enjoy your well earned, very special day of honor with your Pugster sib and your proud people, JoJo! And please request an extra hug and kiss from your Mom, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

music please....cause I'm proud to be a chihuahua where atleast I know I'm free... and I'd proudly stand up next to you and defend her still today cause there ain't no doubt I love this land...God Bless the USA (Lee Greenwood)

Hopefully that song is recognizable and you aren't all thinking I've lost my marbles

Happy DOTD to you pretty JoJo...obviously, I LOVE that picture of you being so patriotic and adorable. Hope to see lots more pics of you soon

Hello JoJo,

You are very pretty JoJo & I love your coloring too. It's so good to
    meet you today & offer congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you & your Pug sister get to have a wonderful celebration in
    your honor. Sending you hugs & kisses sweet JoJo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

JoJo

You are quite a cute bundle of fur with obviously loads of character! Loats of ove and biscuits! I''m so glad you have such a loving home!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh Jo-Jo, what a very pretty girl you are!!! And you just look so cute sitting by the flag in that picture. I can tell you are a very special girl. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very cute Dog the the Day.

Jojo!!!!Jojo, it is sure nice to meet you!You are very pretty, and I love you coloring. Your parents are very lucky to have you! I have 2 chihuahuas, Chica and Coco. They are so adorable and loving to! Chihuahuas are great companions, don't you think. Every dog is a wonderful companion also!!! Congratulations on being DOTD!!!!